I just started playing and i have a Jay Turser, i think it's a pretty good guitar. My dad has a slash epiphone guitar. He said he was gona upgrade me with a epiphone guitar but i really like fenders...What is the better option?
Quote by Basspro419
I just started playing and i have a Jay Turser, i think it's a pretty good guitar. My dad has a slash epiphone guitar. He said he was gona upgrade me with a epiphone guitar but i really like fenders...What is the better option?

Have you ever tried an epiphone? Or any other kind of guitar? When I first started I thought I loved Fenders. Until I tried an Ibanez. I've never looked back.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Get the guitar you want. You're the one playing it.

+1
He does make a good point, its all up to what you want. My dad wants to get me a Fender, but I prefer Gibson.
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
I heard Ibanez wasn't a bad bass. I might try one of those when i go to guitar center.
Try all brands, not just ones we suggest and don't disregard any brand because they aren't on the cover of some guitar magazine.
Quote by Ze_Metal
Try all brands, not just ones we suggest and don't disregard any brand because they aren't on the cover of some guitar magazine.

+1

Shop around, you might find a hidden gem somewhere.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Lol I bet he does wana upgrade you to a fender. Gibson's cost alot more.

Not always. There is exceptions.
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell