i just got back from a 3 day camping trip and it was really cool...any one here camp?post your stories,pics,whatever
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
i backpack quite alot. so far i've hiked 15 or so of the adirondak high peaks.
Too cool for a signature.
Yeah... pics or it didn't happen bltch. You know the rules.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Hey, I just got back from camping July 23-26. Although I really didn't want to go, because of fighting with my family, it turned out pretty cool. This was our fourth year camping and it was our first year camping in a popup trailer. Where did you go camping?
Umm, thats a drastic change from your disturbing thread.
I go camping quite a bit, Its pretty fun If its by a lake.
Every weekend during the summer. But that's because I work at the place.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Yup. I'm going in two weeks.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
In a week im going on an 11 day outrip. I did it last year i hope it will be just as awesome with new ppl and new leaders.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
okay.i went camping at this place called mongaup pond campsites.didnt wanna go cause my dad gets mad over everything but it turned out cool...our site was right on the lake but our air matresses popped so we had to sleep on the dirt
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.