Page 1 of 4
Lately I've been listening to Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Megadeth, ect,. (Most of the new metalcore bands)
Quote by ChemicalFire
Excuse me, what the **** do you think your doing?

This
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by MusicMan24
Lately I've been listening to Metallica, Megadeth

forum rules dictate that you can only speak of those two bands. See rules at top of forum.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by TheMantipede
Did you just quote yourself?
I like your style.

Well why rewrite what I wrote less than 30 seconds ago in the "What Metal are you listening to thread" ?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
i like listening to the search bar.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
metal is the devils music. i dun listen to any of that crap
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
The Human Abstract, Protest the Hero, Children of Bodom, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red...stuff.
I just started listening to Aghora, is a really good band!
Also At the Gates and Katatonia which I already listened to. Actually I'm been trying to find some other good bands for the past couple of days.
By the way if anyone has heard of the band Rapture, could you suggest where I could find their music I've been looking for it and had no luck yet, I liked what I heard from them on pandora; any other website where I could listen to them?
Last edited by TrasherFromHell at Jul 30, 2008,
Quote by JameO_182
The Human Abstract, Protest the Hero, Children of Bodom, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red...stuff.

Why does no one get the difference between the true kvlt metal and the ****ecore stuff

The only ones who have earned being in this forum are CoB and possibly the Human Abstract.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
If your listening to BFMV and concerning it as metal, then at the moment I am currently listening to Swedish Techno such as James Blunt.

I thought the point in genres was so people could create partitions of easy understanding in music to define styles and such. As apposed to... Argh, nevermind. Enjoy your "metal".
Quote by JameO_182

you are supposed to list metal I thought....in which case Children of Bodom would be the only band that qualifies.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by ChemicalFire
Why does no one get the difference between the true kvlt metal and the ****ecore stuff.

Quote by progbass
you are supposed to list metal I thought....in which case Children of Bodom would be the only band that qualifies.

Lol, a pair of ignorant, egotistical elitists.

Pretty sure this is going to get closed soon...
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
metal is the devils music. i dun listen to any of that crap

Whoa wait a minute....if that's what you think...then why is your name CLIFF_BURTON...he was the bassist for Metallica..one of the biggest metal bands ever.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
I've gotten really into OTEP lately.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Children of Bodom, Testament
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by Drmmrboi180
Whoa wait a minute....if that's what you think...then why is your name CLIFF_BURTON...he was the bassist for Metallica..one of the biggest metal bands ever.

I'm thinking there was some sarcasm in the works here.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by Drmmrboi180

I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Lately I've been listening to Subterranean Masquerade, Blind Guardian, Katatonia, Novembers Doom, and some of Opeth's slower bonus songs that I've recently discovered.

The newest stuff I've aquired.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Yngwi3
Lol, a pair of egotistical elitists.

Pretty sure this is going to get closed soon...

I wanna make it clear, that I don't mind the music that much, it's more the kinda people it attracts, in my experience they have been... dicks?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by Drmmrboi180

Sarcasm dude.

I'm big into Agalloch, Reverend Bizarre, Saint Vitus, and Electric Wizard right now.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
All Shall perish,Born of Osiris,Burn in Silence,Sea of Treachery, And Vanna are some real metal, screw all this metallica and megadeth bull****
Quote by ChemicalFire
I wanna make it clear, that I don't mind the music that much, it's more the kinda people it attracts, in my experience they have been... dicks?

Really?
Lame.

I (don't think) I'm like that
Man...I should really go to sleep....saying stupid things and posting in obvious troll threads...man...
Apologies if insulted

/awake.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Skillful Kai
If your listening to BFMV and concerning it as metal, then at the moment I am currently listening to Swedish Techno such as James Blunt.

I thought the point in genres was so people could create partitions of easy understanding in music to define styles and such. As apposed to... Argh, nevermind. Enjoy your "metal".

Shame you spelt things wrong.

Makes you look like an idiot when trying to act smart.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Sarcasm dude.

I'm big into Agalloch, Reverend Bizarre, Saint Vitus, and Electric Wizard right now.

you are my new hero

And I agree with Chemical Fire, Trivium fans are quite the dickheads.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by progbass
Trivium fans are quite the dickheads.

Way to generalise.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Brain Drill and Austrian Death Machine.

Went and saw the Rockstar Mayhem Festival in Cali a couple weeks ago. So I guess you could also count:

Slipknot
Machine Head
Suicide Silence (I'm not really into death-sounding vocals, but these guys were awesome live)
Five Finger Death Punch (Their radio songs suck BALLZ, but everything else is pretty cool)

I missed Black Tide..... DAMMIT!
Quote by Yngwi3
Way to generalise.

everyone makes generalizations, at least I admit to it.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by eazy-c

Shame you spelt things wrong.

Makes you look like an idiot when trying to act smart.

I play the drums, I am an idiot.
Quote by Skillful Kai
I play the drums, I am an idiot.

Not if you play Polymetrically.

Then you are smart.

On Topic: I'm really getting into NeO and Death ATM.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I'm getting in to some of the Opeth stuff, trying to work out wether I like Cannibal Corpse at this point too.

Damn my Nu-Metal upbringing

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
I'm getting in to some of the Opeth stuff, trying to work out wether I like Cannibal Corpse at this point too.

Damn my Nu-Metal upbringing

I'm going to disown you if you feel you like Cannibal Corpse.

I'll get Alex to play bass.
Quote by progbass
everyone makes generalizations, at least I admit to it.

Liking that stance
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
Liking that stance

Ah common ground.

So I'm really digging Isis, November's Doom, and Subterranean Masquerade.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by Dar32092kr
All Shall perish,Born of Osiris,Burn in Silence,Sea of Treachery, And Vanna are some real metal, screw all this metallica and megadeth bull****

For the love of God, I hope that was a joke. The only good band you listed was All Shall Perish. Saying screw all this Metallica and Megadeth bullshit is fucking retarded. God, I can't stand scene ass wipes who have no respect for there roots. Chances are, without Metallica or Megadeth, you wouldn't have your "real metal" that you speak of. First the kid who thinks Norma Jean is more metal than Metallica and also thinks that metalcore is more brutal than true metal, and now this.

So much fail recently. Especially in this thread with the first post. It's ridiculous.
nevermore, necrophagist, arsis, paco de lucia, opeth, old megadeth(Killing is my business).
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Lamb of God, and the best band ever, WHAM!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Page 1 of 4