It's on my Profile, titled "I'll Be Here"

You may have to click on "Show All Mp3s" or whatever to see it, but it's up there.

The intro is a little experiment with a difficult tapping and strumming maneuver; looks more impressive than it sounds though, but I suck.

The second half of the song was inspired by the City and Colour album "Bring Me Your Love". Supposed to sound raw.

It's my last one, hope you guys enjoy

EDIT: By the way, I cut off my nails, so I'm playing this song with just flesh. Bleh. Gives it a softer sound though, and makes it a bit rougher; the way I wanted.
My God, it's full of stars!
I love it.

I was going to try my best to make an intelligent comment, but it isn't a genre or technique I know anything about. It's a very beautiful song though.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
this was very cool. i really love the first part and i would get so intent listening to the music that the second half would sneak up on me and it's a very pleasant surprise.
It certainly does sound hard to switch between tapping and strumming. Not sure what happened at 0:51, sounds like you hit a bad note (though you might be trying to do that intentionally for effect).

I like the way switch between sections at 1:12 and the rhythm you use in the new section but I'm sorry I really don't like tapping in the new section because everytime you tap you can hear 2 notes, the one you want to hear and a much higher note that sounds really bad (to me anyway).

I really like the new section you start in 1:53, really laid back and nice use of harmonics.

Your playing is most definitely better than mine, keep up the good work.

What tuning do you use by the way? I'm sure a quite deep note somewhere in there which hints to me that you're not using standard tuning.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919948
Quote by delcypher
It certainly does sound hard to switch between tapping and strumming. Not sure what happened at 0:51, sounds like you hit a bad note (though you might be trying to do that intentionally for effect).

Yeah I messed up right there, incorrect placement of fingers on the chord.

I like the way switch between sections at 1:12 and the rhythm you use in the new section but I'm sorry I really don't like tapping in the new section because everytime you tap you can hear 2 notes, the one you want to hear and a much higher note that sounds really bad (to me anyway).

I'm sorry, but I don't hear the overtones that you are talking about...

I really like the new section you start in 1:53, really laid back and nice use of harmonics.

Your playing is most definitely better than mine, keep up the good work.

What tuning do you use by the way? I'm sure a quite deep note somewhere in there which hints to me that you're not using standard tuning.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919948

Thank you for taking the time to listen, I really appreciate it

The tuning is one that I've been staying in a lot lately, C G C F A E
That's an interesting tuning to use and thanks for the crit. on my song.

When you tap on the acoustic (assuming you're a right handed player). The string to the right of your finger (that taps) vibrates producing the pitch you wish (e.g. 12th fret on b produces a b), but when you do this the other side of the string vibrates too also producing a completely different pitch (which I can hear). This is not a problem on electric guitars because the pick-ups only pick up the vibration of the string to the right of your finger. On acoustics however you can hear both, although the pitch you want is usually more dominant. There's not much as far as I know that you can do about this, but changing microphone placement may help.

Hopefully that makes it more clear.
I understood what you were talking about, but I'm not able to actually hear it.

I offset the two guitar tracks very minutely so they're not perfectly in time, and jacked up the highs on one. Perhaps you are just hearing this slight difference and not a tapping overtone?

Maybe your ears are just better than mine, though