Well, I lost my wallet once when I was 17. and my mother being the responsible parent she is, called a major credit company, and put a freeze on my social security number. I got the wallet back a couple of days later and didn't think anything of it, until a couple of weeks ago I tried to cash my check at wal-mart. They wouldn't let me because my social security number was wrong with Equifax, one of the three major credit companies. Today, I just got a call from the apartment complex where I just signed a lease. They said my social security number was coming up invalid.

Basically, does anyone know how the **** to get this freeze off of my social? From all the research I've been doing for the last 3 hours, all I've gotten is automated systems to call, where all you can do is put another fraud alert on my social...
I am a breathing Time Machine!
Kill yourself.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Have you seriously not thought to call your mom?...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
On a serious note, talk to your mom first.

See what she says and then come back to us.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

talk to someone in the government, start by calling someone at the city level, then see where that goes...
Quote by hug a llama
Well to help you, I'd need your Social Security number...

>.>

cos that'd do a lot of good you idiot...
Haha. mommy just called the automated system to put the freeze on. There's no option with either of the three companies to remove the freeze via an automated system. Nor the option to speak with a representative.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
Quote by laid_to_waste
Haha. mommy just called the automated system to put the freeze on. There's no option with either of the three companies to remove the freeze via an automated system. Nor the option to speak with a representative.

Then you're ****ed.

Get a new one.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Mangler_666
cos that'd do a lot of good you idiot...

Christ,, You're thick.
Set the controls to the heart of the sun.
Quote by valennic
Then you're ****ed.

Get a new one.

you can't get a new number. You get one for life.

Ts, find out where your local social security office is and go ask them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by LuciferSam.
Christ,, You're thick.

hahahaha, i was waiting for a bite from someone