so if you take a #2 (in the bathroom) say, 5-10 hrs before, and the toilet gets clogged, do not be lazy and just close the lid. When that lid is opened again, there is hell to pay...
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
No ****. You gotta pour shampoo down that mother to break it down
Lies.

Best advice ever:

Never let a bald man borrow your comb.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by soccerguy6494
in other words when taking a doop and clogging the john, UNCLOG THE DAMN THING!!!

exactly my man!

dont wait a few hours. the smell is unbearable. it slithered throughout my entire residence
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by Garou1911
Lies.

Best advice ever:

Never let a bald man borrow your comb.

LOL!!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
When my brother does that I find him and beat the **** out of him mercilessly.

Yeah we're both guys, but there's just a level of human decency we all need to maintain...
sometimes when i flush all the toilet paper and everything goes down the bowl except for one big, clean log. I myself sometimes get a laugh out of this and occasionally leave it there for others to enjoy.

Like at midnight ill drop a deuce and then leave it there for someone else to wake up to.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
We used to see who could drop the worst smelling **** in my dorm last year. We would leave the bathroom door open and give 5 bucks to whoever could make the whole hallway smell. Fun game, especially when your bitch RA lives right next to the facility.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!