Could a original style Floyd Rode Bridge fit where a Floyd Rose Pro was made for? I want to change my Guitar's hardware to gold but a Floyd Rose pro is expensive...so i might just get a Original if it could fit.
no, the pro has the fine tuners in a different spot so the back part on a normal floyd would stick out and you would have to route it out some, it sucks cause i have to get the pro to replace the low profile on my jackson, cause the pro is just a low profile version of the floyd
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
no, the pro has the fine tuners in a different spot so the back part on a normal floyd would stick out and you would have to route it out some, it sucks cause i have to get the pro to replace the low profile on my jackson, cause the pro is just a low profile version of the floyd

Correct. A Schaller may work though due to the short lock bolts.
also theres one on guitarfetish that looks like it would fit, all steel too, only 60$ i was thinking of that instead of the floyd, it seems very good but i havent tried it yet
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
also theres one on guitarfetish that looks like it would fit, all steel too, only 60$ i was thinking of that instead of the floyd, it seems very good but i havent tried it yet

They're junk. Single lockers ftl.