Any of you ever heard of it? Pick the drug you want, you listen to this trippy ass hum that puts you in a trance for like, 20-40 minutes through your headphones, and, it starts beeping, then, its simulating the drug. I did pot today to see if it was realistic, and it definetly was... I'm trying H tomorrow... google it if you're interested... download the torrent with a crack and all of the .drg files! This is no joke!

haha, sorry if it seems I'm an asshole. there really are a LOT of threads on this though.
It's a placebo.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Wylde14
which makes it work

Only if you think it will.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
well before this gets closed, i tried heroin one time, turned off all the lights in my room, and i just started feeling anxious, and the dark shapes in the room were freaking me out... i couldnt handle it
I've used it a few times, and done some blind tests with it, and it seems to be hit and miss. The blind test did have some insane results, though.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
can i put this on my iPod?

sorry for the lame question
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by peter von chaps
can i put this on my iPod?

sorry for the lame question

If you convert the files to mp3, yes.

However, you should still use high quality headphones to listen to them.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
If you convert the files to mp3, yes.

However, you should still use high quality headphones to listen to them.

awesome, because my speakers on the computer don't work
and i have some bose headphones for my iPod.

recommend any doses above others?
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
haha, i tried one on youtube and in like 42 seconds, i felt this wierd thing then i just started laughing... wierd
Quote by peter von chaps
awesome, because my speakers on the computer don't work
and i have some bose headphones for my iPod.

recommend any doses above others?

I don't know about anyone else, but the Lucid Dream one is the only one I've ever felt anything from, and it was pretty cool.

I have Lucid Dreams every night, but for some reason this dose was kinda a trippy feeling, where I felt like I was floating in my bed.

When it was over, I kinda fell back to earth and woke up with a sore neck.

I'm not sure what that means, though.
i have bad experiences with lucid dreams

i fell like im bing strangled and cant move and wake up with pains and marks.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
It's on youtube. I'm about to try it
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
anyone know of a program i can convert these with
so i can play them on an mp3 player?
Quote by thsrayas
Quote by Xj2252bX
anybody wanna link to where we can get this program? please?

I believe Googling "iDoser" will produce about 1,000,000 results.
id like to download it though, cause im on dial-up, so youtube doesnt work for **** for me.
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I believe Googling "iDoser" will produce about 1,000,000 results.

i tried googling it, and nothing of relevance came up,
so i thought i'd ask since some of you may know.

i might just fail at googling
Quote by thsrayas
Does it work on Mac?
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Okay, I got nothin...I tried weed and it didn't do sh*t cept scare me (white noise is creepy). And this whole thing seems pretty shady. They have retards payin like $200 for somethin called Hand of God
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
anyone know where i find the temp.xqp file that seems to be necessary for converting the doses
Quote by thsrayas
If anyone wants to get the torrents for them:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3965588/I-Doser_mp3_files_-_Set_1_of_3
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3965586/I-Doser_mp3_files_-_Set_2_of_3
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3965584/I-Doser_mp3_files_-_Set_3_of_3

If thats against any rules or something just tell me and I'll take them down.

I'm downloading them but idk, it sounds too good to be true.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Really, really annoying noise.

If you want some weed or blotter, go buy some weed or blotter. Unfortunately, this program is hardly a substitute.

Seriously, don't spend money on this. If you want to try it, pirate it. Don't drop $200 for this crap when you could buy a quarter pound of weed for that.
Quote by Ez0ph
If anyone wants to get the torrents for them:

If thats against any rules or something just tell me and I'll take them down.

I'm downloading them but idk, it sounds too good to be true.

thank you!
Quote by thsrayas
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I don't know about anyone else, but the Lucid Dream one is the only one I've ever felt anything from, and it was pretty cool.

I have Lucid Dreams every night, but for some reason this dose was kinda a trippy feeling, where I felt like I was floating in my bed.

When it was over, I kinda fell back to earth and woke up with a sore neck.

I'm not sure what that means, though.

****, I think you fell on your neck.