Page 1 of 5
well i've discovered the fact that due to a brain injury my right ear no longer works and my left ear has issues dealing with distortion tones...sooo my only useful amp is a JC-120...

oh the temper part...

i just slung a 1960 reissue Gibson LP into my Bugera Amp...MAN Bugeras are built like a tank! it acted as a shield and caused the LP to shatter to several pieces!
AMPS:
Bugera 333XL
Orange AD30
VoxAC30cc2
ELECTRIC GUITARS:
Les Paul Standard 60s Neck
Jackson DKM2
Godin Solidac
ACOUSTICS:
Taylor 714CE
#1 Influence:
RUSH!!!
That sucks about the brain injury...but destroying your Gibson LP?? Bad move.
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey
You aren't cool for that. You aren't rock and roll, hardcore, or heavy metal. You are a pissant who needs to have his head checked. Seriously, if you can't handle yourself in whatever situation that was, get help.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
You aren't cool for that. You aren't rock and roll, hardcore, or heavy metal. You are a pissant who needs to have his head checked. Seriously, if you can't handle yourself in whatever situation that was, get help.

Agreed
Destroying a guitar is never cool, especially not just because you are feeling pissy.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
not cool or funny unless your destroying a first act guitar( the wal mart ones not the high dollar ones)
that does suck about the injury though.
Quote by WolfBlackRiver
well i've discovered the fact that due to a brain injury my right ear no longer works and my left ear has issues dealing with distortion tones...sooo my only useful amp is a JC-120...

oh the temper part...

i just slung a 1960 reissue Gibson LP into my Bugera Amp...MAN Bugeras are built like a tank! it acted as a shield and caused the LP to shatter to several pieces!

I sincerely hope you have a tragic accident and someone writes my name into your will. Because if you're shattering LP's because you got a little angry, you do not deserve anything.

Unless of course you do this on stage, that's a whole different game.
Quote by Here_is_no_why

Where did he say he thought he was "cool" or "metal"? He said his temper went off.

Sucks about your brain damage man, I couldn't live with that.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
Where did he say he thought he was "cool" or "metal"? He said his temper went off.

Sucks about your brain damage man, I couldn't live with that.

There's a difference between slinging a guitar into an amplifier and cussing out loud at anything that moves.

His brain damage extends farther than his hearing.
Quote by Laundry
There's a difference between slinging a guitar into an amplifier and cussing out loud at anything that moves.

His brain damage extends farther than his hearing.

At least nobodies feelings were hurt
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

no i dont think its cool, its more of, nooo this isnt normal as in i dont do this regularly, but suddenly it just felt like everything i loved in music just wasnt possible. here are the extent of my injuries or the ones that recovered:
Punctured Lung
Broken Wrists(bone replaced with metal)
right ear Deafness
bleeding to my brain

that has been at least a year sense but before all this whole guitar smashing incident i was having trouble hearing things because all sound is going just into one ear now. i cant hear
anything normal anymore.

how would you feel if one day your ability to enjoy the guitar came to an end?
would you just shrud your shoulders and move on?

this post wasnt made to seem hardcore or cool whatever, i just felt like getting it out.
worst part is the brain injury is progressing, meaning it will deginerate with each passing year, and hell i dont know what that means really but it sure doesnt it isnt good, as the dead brain tissue is the size of a golf ball.

honestly i didnt post all this to seem cool, just felt like breaking something thats all.
AMPS:
Bugera 333XL
Orange AD30
VoxAC30cc2
ELECTRIC GUITARS:
Les Paul Standard 60s Neck
Jackson DKM2
Godin Solidac
ACOUSTICS:
Taylor 714CE
#1 Influence:
RUSH!!!
than i say give up guitar. cuz if you combine this attitude of yours with an expansive hobby like guitar. your goin down a road of ****. or controll your ****ing self. damn not that hard
sorry bout the brain damage but one time my strap on my guitar fell off and the guitar fell on my foot and broke two of my toes and the first thing i did was cuss then the second thing i did was make sure the guitar was alright
but now it just seems like your looking for simpathy. going, "oh poor me blah blah blah"
Quote by lithiumftw
but now it just seems like your looking for simpathy. going, "oh poor me blah blah blah"

Your username seems suitable for this thread
Quote by Zinnie

Quote by dethead666
sorry bout the brain damage but one time my strap on my guitar fell off and the guitar fell on my foot and broke two of my toes and the first thing i did was cuss then the second thing i did was make sure the guitar was alright

dude. if your guitar fell on your foot you wouldnt have to worry about the guitar. cusioning duh. lol
So how did this injury occur?just curious
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by andrew12398
Your username seems suitable for this thread

so far it means three things i like. anti deprssents, the fluid that gives batteries energy, and my favorite nirvana song
Quote by Gargantuan
Beethoven was deaf, and lookat him.

He was pissed off too...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by lithiumftw
dude. if your guitar fell on your foot you wouldnt have to worry about the guitar. cusioning duh. lol

haha not that lucky fell on my foot sideways and then fell on the floor face first
Quote by lithiumftw

What about Nick Grundy when he said he had cancer? Everyone gave him lots of sympathy. The man has BRAIN DAMAGE. Not being able to fully enjoy the end result of your guitar playing is something most people obviously can't comprehend.

Anyways, dude, hope you can find a way around it. And there's better anger management techniques than breaking guitars.
Quote by lithiumftw
so far it means three things i like. anti deprssents, the fluid that gives batteries energy, and my favorite nirvana song

That shit works.

EDIT: Ignore the comment before I edited, I'm thinking of another type of medicine lol.
Quote by Zinnie

Last edited by andrew12398 at Jul 31, 2008,
you seem like destroying a gibson LP is no big deal...
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by andrew12398
That shit works. I'd suggest checking some anti-depressants out if your anger gets THAT outta hand TS.

or masturbate that always calms me down
See; when you know you have a temper like that; you buy a cheap ass starter guitar or something. My Yamaha EG 112 has been thrown across my room; accidentally dropped and banged; and god knows what else when I used to get pissed off at something not working right/not being able to get the sound I want/not being able to play a certain part in songs right.

Fast forward a few years; and I have a better guitar(though not nearly as good as that LP); and have learned the ways of "calming down by not smashing stuff you regret later".

My advice is to either forget guitar playing; or just buying one or two crappy guitars to smash if it's something you "have" to do.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by dethead666
haha not that lucky fell on my foot sideways and then fell on the floor face first

dude. that sucks. but if your worried about durability get a strat, they are uber durable. i just use a 100 dollar behringer strat for solitude practice. but when i practice with my band i use my priceless suzuki prototype. everytime the strap ever breaks i always catch my guitar
Quote by aznmetalhead93
I would like to know as well.

Sounds like a car crash...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by lithiumftw
dude. that sucks. but if your worried about durability get a strat, they are uber durable. i just use a 100 dollar behringer strat for solitude practice. but when i practice with my band i use my priceless suzuki prototype. everytime the strap ever breaks i always catch my guitar

well i got the strap with the clamps now so i'm very happy
Quote by Austyn6661
What about Nick Grundy when he said he had cancer? Everyone gave him lots of sympathy. The man has BRAIN DAMAGE. Not being able to fully enjoy the end result of your guitar playing is something most people obviously can't comprehend.

Anyways, dude, hope you can find a way around it. And there's better anger management techniques than breaking guitars.

dude. we all got probs. only the a.d.d douchbags are the ones that go on gaia or ug forums to bitch about it. ive had crap happen to me too. worst crap than this. im sure 80% of us have had bad **** happen. but its the worst of us that complain about them online. only time i bitch about my problems on the forums is when i know that someone out there has a posible solution
My left ear is really messed up, it just means concerts hurt my ears less. Never really flipped out over it.
Quote by lithiumftw
dude. we all got probs. only the a.d.d douchbags are the ones that go on gaia or ug forums to bitch about it. ive had crap happen to me too. worst crap than this. im sure 80% of us have had bad **** happen. but its the worst of us that complain about them online. only time i bitch about my problems on the forums is when i know that someone out there has a posible solution

you've had worse things happen to you then brain damage?and replaced bones and **** like that?
Quote by dethead666
well i got the strap with the clamps now so i'm very happy

clamps? how does that work?
Quote by lithiumftw
clamps? how does that work?

y'know like backpack clamps i got them hooked into the guitar so they won't fall off and then the strap has insert clamps and i hook em in and they don't fall off which means three less broken toes to worry about
I would really like to know how the TS acquired such an injury. If it was from recreating "Jackass" then there's no need to feel sorry. If it was from something a bit more innocent then it *might* be justified.
Quote by dethead666
y'know like backpack clamps i got them hooked into the guitar so they won't fall off and then the strap has insert clamps and i hook em in and they don't fall off which means three less broken toes to worry about

is it expensive?
frankly seeing as this guy hasnt replied back... i think he is bull****ting us. he prolly dont even have a gibson LG
Page 1 of 5