Page 1 of 2
what do you think about suicide bombers in the middle east or suicide bombers in general?

i personally think its ridiculous to see how people can be convinced to kill themselves for honor or martyrdom. its brainwashing at its finest.

if this thread has been already been made, just pm me and ill delete it.
It would be interesting to see "Suicide Bomber" on a job application. In the previous experience section.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Kurt123
what do you think about suicide bombers in the middle east or suicide bombers in general?

i personally think its ridiculous to see how people can be convinced to kill themselves for honor or martyrdom. its brainwashing at its finest.

if this thread has been already been made, just pm me and ill delete it.

+1

i concur, it really is ridiculous what people will believe nowadays.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by RocknRollRay
No, it's religion at its finest.

It's not religion, it's religious extremism and brainwashing.

Also, part of me agrees with TS, and part of me can't help but be in awe of the sheer balls and these guys have.
Isn't Bloodmeat about suicide bombers, or the chorus at least? I heard that somewhere.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
It's religious extremists and all religion and Islam shouldn't get a bad name for this because it also does a lot of good.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I think I might go for it, if given the chance and the right target.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk
I think I might go for it, if given the chance and the right target.

just out of sheer curiosity, what would be the "right chance and target"?
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- A shitty MIM strat
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
you know whats great is the terrorist suicide bombers that think theyre going to get seventy-odd virgins when they die, the thing is

those virgins are going to be nuns
Quote by dark&broken
It's not religion, it's religious extremism and brainwashing.

Also, part of me agrees with TS, and part of me can't help but be in awe of the sheer balls and these guys have.

Right but the bombers don't see themselves as extremists, they think that they're doing holy work.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by Punkrocker94
Isn't Bloodmeat about suicide bombers, or the chorus at least? I heard that somewhere.

the start of it sounds like a arab market doesnt it?

suicide bombers target marketplaces!?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
you know whats great is the terrorist suicide bombers that think theyre going to get seventy-odd virgins when they die, the thing is

and who said that if you're a guy your virgins will be girls... they could be men. possibly gay men too since they cant get any pussy. You'd probably be forced into their little club
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Quote by RocknRollRay
Right but the bombers don't see themselves as extremists, they think that they're doing holy work.

.......so its not religion at its finest its religion at its worst.

your reply was not witty, just insulting.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
just wondering whats the point of this thread,

i think its a great thing and will really help us make progress towards world peace"

do you really expect someone to say that???

i think i speak for all of us when i say anyone dumb enough to throw away their own life and the lives of many innocent people because some guy in robes told them too is a complete moron and a misled (or just downright evil) person in general.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by StreetLight3989
It's religious extremists and all religion and Islam shouldn't get a bad name for this because it also does a lot of good.

Muslims are good people for the most part, and these extremists shouldn't be considered actual Muslims... The only thing that gets to me is this; where is the outrage from the Muslim community?? I would like to hear religious leaders openly denouncing these terrorists for the heartless cowards that they really are. Would it be so hard?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by RocknRollRay

Of course they don't see themselves as extremists. And that's because of the brainwashing by the people who twist religion for their own ends, which is what causes war- it is those in positions of authority that cause suicide bombings, not religion.
Quote by Hirschberger
just out of sheer curiosity, what would be the "right chance and target"?

Make me an offer
Gear:
Quote by RocknRollRay
No, it's religion at its finest.

+1
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by RocknRollRay

They're idiots, suicide just shows that natural selection still works, no matter how hard modern medicine tries to stop it. I'd be fine if they blew themselves up but didn't harm any innocents.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by x0rsist
the start of it sounds like a arab market doesnt it?

suicide bombers target marketplaces!?

I think that's Bone Marrow you're thinking of.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

Wrong.

They're going to look like this.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Muslims are good people for the most part, and these extremists shouldn't be considered actual Muslims... The only thing that gets to me is this; where is the outrage from the Muslim community?? I would like to hear religious leaders openly denouncing these terrorists for the heartless cowards that they really are. Would it be so hard?

The Muslim extremist go on these missions to fufill their duty as a "true" Muslim. It's not considerd bad in their eyes. A motto of extremist would be "Death to the infidels". Or death to the non-believers.

To them, it's not a sin to kill people who are not a member of the Muslim religion. It still backfires to them as a sin because they could be killing other Muslims in the process of their suicide.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Quote by humperdunk
Make me an offer

John McCain?
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- A shitty MIM strat
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Of course they don't see themselves as extremists. And that's because of the brainwashing by the people who twist religion for their own ends, which is what causes war- it is those in positions of authority that cause suicide bombings, not religion.

Exactly. Religion doesn't cause violence, those who use it as a tool to serve their own purpose cause violence. And if there was no religion, those same people would find other ways to induce violence.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by iceman_8319
Wrong.

They're going to look like this.

Muslim dude in "Paradise"

bro0otal

Drummer

I'd be all for it as a career option but it doesn't really present much of a future
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by Banana Man
The Muslim extremist go on these missions to fufill their duty as a "true" Muslim. It's not considerd bad in their eyes. A motto of extremist would be "Death to the infidels". Or death to the non-believers.

To them, it's not a sin to kill people who are not a member of the Muslim religion. It still backfires to them as a sin because they could be killing other Muslims in the process of their suicide.

I understand the views of the Muslim extremists. Average, peace loving Muslims are the ones who should be outraged. I wish they would just denounce these idiots already.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Pleasure2kill
They're idiots, suicide just shows that natural selection still works, no matter how hard modern medicine tries to stop it. I'd be fine if they blew themselves up but didn't harm any innocents.

Would it be that hard to stop being an ignorant asshole? If you were brainwashed since you were born you'd do the same thing, trust me.
Quote by Banana Man
Muslim dude in "Paradise"

Do fish get thirsty?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Do fish get thirsty?

ask one
bro0otal

Drummer

Quote by StreetLight3989
Would it be that hard to stop being an ignorant asshole? If you were brainwashed since you were born you'd do the same thing, trust me.

I'm not sure about you, I just have a hard time giving my sympathy to the kind of scum that rob other people of their lives... People who actually deserve to live on this earth taken out by heartless mother****ers who don't.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I'm not sure about you, I just have a hard time giving my sympathy to the kind of scum that rob other people of their lives... People who actually deserve to live on this earth taken out by heartless mother****ers who don't.

keep in mind these extremist leaders belive that they are saving people by encoraging them to fight for their beliefs. They aren't nessacarily trying to be evil, just trying to promote their religion with very hardcore actions, as we would see them to be.
bro0otal

Drummer

Quote by Hirschberger
John McCain?

I don't think it's worth it for me to kill myself just for one person. I needs to be like a building or something. If John McCain is in there, that's fine
Gear:
Quote by Pleasure2kill

I'm not saying what they do is right, but you think they don't deserve to live, who are you to decide that? They were brainwashed their whole life, I'm telling you you'd do the same thing as them.
just wondering whats the point of this thread,

i think its a great thing and will really help us make progress towards world peace"

do you really expect someone to say that???

i just made this thread to see what other people thought about it and to see other peoples opinions. whats the point of any other threads then?

and i realized the quote is messed up, deleted something i guess.
Last edited by Kurt123 at Jul 31, 2008,
Page 1 of 2