Ok, I'm just sitting here on the computer as i always do and i get a phone call. Its a restricted number. I answer thinking it's one of my friends. It turns out to be someone i don't know. Sounds like a older guy like 30 and he keeps ****ing calling after i hung up because he was asking for my name and where i live and how big my slong is.An now he keeps calling. What should i do
tell him. it can't hurt right?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Maybe stop acting like your 10 and tell him to come over and let you whoop his ass.
how old are you? I doubt its anything. tell him to screw off.

or get a police trace

or rape
I have gotten call from guys saying there waiting for me in some ****ing truckstop

I'm 14
Give him your credit card number?
Or social security, either ones good.
I <3 Companion Cube
oh i don't got to worry dude i have the jungle to protect me and by jungle i mean i have a insanely hairy ass
turn ur phone off
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by mr.happyman
Why play along, of course!

What's with everyone trying to sound like Joker suddenly??!
14? could be people pranking you. If it is real, he can't find you unless he is one clever fella. Call the cops, regardless if its a prank or not, it will scare the **** out of somebody.
Give him someone elses address.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by jables23092
14? could be people pranking you. If it is real, he can't find you unless he is one clever fella. Call the cops, regardless if its a prank or not, it will scare the **** out of somebody.

yea i know it's happen so many times before
Quote by shadesofanger
Give him someone elses address.

haha me and a friend did that once i sent a bunch of party clowns and entertainment women to my neighbor ****in hiliarious
Quote by dethead666
haha me and a friend did that once i sent a bunch of party clowns and entertainment women to my neighbor ****in hiliarious

Exactly, have that dude rape one of your friends.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger
Exactly, have that dude rape one of your friends.

sounds like a plan, and he's still calling
/b/
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
im frank
im 21 yrs old
8256782567829657 inches baby!!!!1
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
im frank
im 21 yrs old
8256782567829657 inches baby!!!!1

yeah and mine looks like billy gibbons face
If he's askin' how big your schlong is, just tell him "Bigger than yours, bitch!" and hang up.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
If he's askin' how big your schlong is, just tell him "Bigger than yours, bitch!" and hang up.

I'd do that

If he calls again I'd tell him he has no life

If again I'd tell him to go rape some of his gay friends in a gay bar

And if he does again I'd call the cops or give him a fake address [like maybe 2 houses further than yours] and watch him doing if he comes.

No but seriously insult him and hang up after, it will intimidate him.
Play along with it. Be like "Well, how long is yours?", it'll either be something ridiculous (if it's /b/ they'll probably say "OVER 9000 INCHES!" or something along those lines). Then stay on the topic of dicks, convince him that you're gay, and he'll probably leave you alone. Or want to rape you more. Either one.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Play along with it. Be like "Well, how long is yours?", it'll either be something ridiculous (if it's /b/ they'll probably say "OVER 9000 INCHES!" or something along those lines). Then stay on the topic of dicks, convince him that you're gay, and he'll probably leave you alone. Or want to rape you more. Either one.

I lol'ed

And how come would it be /b/?

I heard about this stuff but really... could it be that?
Quote by kevC4
I lol'ed

And how come would it be /b/?

I heard about this stuff but really... could it be that?

Anon can easily get your personal information and whatnot.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by man_po_po
Ok, I'm just sitting here on the computer as i always do and i get a phone call. Its a restricted number. I answer thinking it's one of my friends. It turns out to be someone i don't know. Sounds like a older guy like 30 and he keeps ****ing calling after i hung up because he was asking for my name and where i live and how big my slong is.An now he keeps calling. What should i do

lolocaust, /b/ is calling you.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by MyNameIsLame
Anon can easily get your personal information and whatnot.

Mmm yea i know that , and this guy said

Quote by man_po_po
I'm just sitting here on the computer as i always do

I guess they got his info somewhere somehore via internet.

So I guess the VERY ULTIMATE THING TO DO [and im beeing very serious]

Just go on with them, they are not THAT dangerous but pretty funny. Do inside jokes with them like that over nine thousand inches dick thing.

I really doubt they'll hurt you irl if they find you
Quote by dethead666
oh i don't got to worry dude i have the jungle to protect me and by jungle i mean i have a insanely hairy ass

hahahaha I'm gonna stop reading the thread here, this thread cannot get better than this.

Thank you Deadhead, you have made my morning
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by man_po_po

Don't be a chump! Tell him your feelings!