I thought you were going to share a story of some exagerrated bull**** you did at a secluded area. Disapointment follows me today.

... and after that you would go to Bel Air
Quote by cfhwarhead
I thought you were going to share a story of some exagerrated bull**** you did at a secluded area. Disapointment follows me today.

... and after that you would go to Bel Air

I don't think his Mom cares enough to get scared. I'm even doubting he has an auntie and uncle there.
But isn't there a little bit of Bel-Air inside all of us?

Not in OP, he's a fag.
Quote by DEEVIOUS1

Not in OP, he's a fag.

Thats a bit far...we don't want to offend the homosexual community. It'll probably come back and bite us in the ass.
Quote by DEEVIOUS1
Ouch, looks like a one-eyed monster bite to me...

A cyclops? I thought you were talking about a penis at first but then i **** JOKE
Quote by TheLeviathan
A cyclops? I thought you were talking about a penis at first but then i **** JOKE

Heavens no you vulgar brute!
Quote by DEEVIOUS1

Not in OP, he's a fag.

OP? Go back to /b/.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Some kid on the bus said he's selling weed there,dark hair and spikey big earing and his names ian,but i doubt the quality and if he'll do it anyway.
a little lost.....
I had some spendid grass once and did some splendid things in said grass. SPLENDIFEROUS!
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Im not going i found the line up this year to be a bit crappy.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr