Page 1 of 2
So my wife and I bought our first home a moblie home and moved into a park. A rather nice small one. Anyways we been living here for about 4 months and I came home today and noticed my security light was moved a bit on my front porch but did'nt think much about it. I walk in take a shower and when I get out I walked out on my back porch to find muddy tracks all around my back door and they bent my back door up trying to pry it open with a screwdriver. Then I get to checking my front door and they tried to get in there too. IM so pissed I work ****ing hard for everything I got and to think I could have came home today and all my **** gone. They will be back Im sure. It just sucks people have to be so sorry.

/ rant
by LazyLatinoRocke
At least you didn't walked in on your cousin and girlfriend going anal.
BUT it was all there still. Pretty lucky, just make sure you get some nice deadbolts and window bars, and most importantly, and I'm entirely serious, a hidden camera if you think they'll come back.
It's kind of sad how desperate some people are...
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
get a ****ing alsation and chain it outside oyur front door.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Get a guard dog.

Or electrify your door.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

get a medeco lock and some security system. all jokes aside. but im sure slomins shield or adt have some mobile packages. always invest in protecting your investments. period.
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
Quote by Joshanders86
So my wife and I bought our first home a moblie home and moved into a park. A rather nice small one. Anyways we been living here for about 4 months and I came home today and noticed my security light was moved a bit on my front porch but did'nt think much about it. I walk in take a shower and when I get out I walked out on my back porch to find muddy tracks all around my back door and they bent my back door up trying to pry it open with a screwdriver. Then I get to checking my front door and they tried to get in there too. IM so pissed I work ****ing hard for everything I got and to think I could have came home today and all my **** gone. They will be back Im sure. It just sucks people have to be so sorry.

/ rant

that defines success.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by valennic
Get a guard dog.

Or electrify your door.

Or better yet, put banana peels on your porch! They'll never see it coming!
thats crazy dude. i feel bad for ya but at the same time it makes me feel more comfortable in my neighborhood. we haven't locked out doors (house, car or anything with a door) in 14 yrs and never had anything ever happen.

i feel lucky now...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by clay pots
that defines success.

Gotta start somewhere. Don't be dick.
i know what you mean man, i work with a moveing company and we just got back today from gooing all over out of state, my boss/semi driver got a call from his wife saying someone broke in and stoll some **** out of the house.
Dude, you're living in a trailer park, you kinda have to expect at least one break-in
Quote by clay pots
that defines success.

where do you live, your parents basement? this guys got a wife, some money, and ambition...go **** yourself
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Just get a badass guard dog.
Originally Posted by last_biscuit
I'd be more concerned about your apetite for oriental buildings, than some random kid calling you a fag
Quote by JEP4

+ the world...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Project Pat
Dude, you're living in a trailer park, you kinda have to expect at least one break-in

not all trailer parks are bad like that. you just think too stereotypical (sp?).
Quote by clay pots
that defines success.

I'd love that, a new Mobile Home (new ones can be REAL nice, better then most houses now-a-days), and living in a trailer park? You realize how little it costs in comparison to owning actual land? Plus if they evict or whatever, you just drive it to another park. You also get much privacy. The only bad part is getting ladies (how much high-class quality women you get with a trailer living in a trailer park?), but he's already got a wife, so who cares! Another bad part, as said by OP, burglars. I have 5 dogs, and they are all trained to attack anyone not invited (My mom is a dog trainer, so I know my fair share about it, it's really remarkable how smart dogs actually are, 3 of mine are actually wild/ferral dogs imported from Africa used by Africans as hunting dogs, they aren't domesticated, so when they enter fight mode, look the **** out, tbh.)

I currently live on a farm in a nice house, but still.
Last edited by Dog-- at Jul 31, 2008,
Yea you have to start somewhere. Not everyone can afford land and a $100,000 or more house. Besides the house I have some pretty nice stuff. A jetski ,which I had just bought a uncuttable cable and chained it to a tree. A 52in Hdtv w/ surround system A $2000 laptop. Guns and stuff. Come to think of it my house isn't bad either. Im doing alot better than most of my friends that are my age. Weird part is where I lived before was only a half a mile away and we never locked doors or car doors or anything and never had any problems.

Edit: also Im 21 and I have a daughter. Wages in Alabama are not the best. So really **** off I think im doing damn good. Best part is my wife and I done it all. Without any of parents money or help. So yea Im going to get some new locks and chains for the doors and a security light for my back porch. Also were after this were planning on moving. Im still shook up. I know nothing got stolen but Im scared ****less that my wife or daughter could be in danger while im at work or that my stuff could come up gone.
by LazyLatinoRocke
Last edited by Joshanders86 at Jul 31, 2008,
They took all of your stuff except for the computer you used to tell us this story with?

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by clay pots
that defines success.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

That sucks. At least he didn't though, that's definitely good.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
If I was rich and never had to worry about money, I'd either buy a small house or a trailer in a trailer park. I'd love to retire somewhere small.. I hate big houses with lots of land. (and I live on a 10 acre livestock farm!)
Someone mentioned a guard dog; this would be a wise investment.

I have a German Shepard; being the runt of the litter she's from; she's still a pretty big damn dog. That and loyal as hell too. Get one as a puppy; and train it. By the time it gets out of the puppy stage it'll be attached to you; meaning that if anybody tries going after you it'll rip their balls off(my dog goes straight for the jewels. She's smart.). That and when a burglar hears a good deep sounding bark on the other side of the door they'll most likely think twice before breaking in(hell, just having a "Beware of Dog" sign on your door is enough to deter a lot of people).

Although that doesn't help if they return really soon; in the long run it's a good idea(that and who doesn't like dogs?).

I hope that they don't come back though; sucks when you spend time money and energy getting the things *you* like and some worthless piece of **** of a human being steals it.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Update: It rained yesterday and I got out today and followed the tracks on my backporch out to the road and when I looked up the tracks were coming right from my nieghbors front door. The whole time I was out looking this punk looking kid kept coming to the door and watching me and then he came out as I was walking back to my house and had a gun.(IM about 95% sure it was a gun because I got scared when I seen it and he was looking at me) He slid it down in his shorts and started walking down the road. I really don't know what to do??? Im afraid to call the cops because they prolly won't do anything and I don't want them to think Im on to them and they get pissed and really come over and do some damage. Any suggestions?

Also I got my video camera and started making a tape of the tracks and which way they go and I plan on going over there and talking to the adults of the house when they get home.
by LazyLatinoRocke
Last edited by Joshanders86 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Punkrocker94
Booby traps.
Lol I said booby.

hehehe
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Get a gun and camp out.

Put a sign on your door that says...."House guarded by gun three days a week. Guess which days."

My apartment got broken into about a year ago while my roommate and I were still at home. Scariest night of my life. Just be careful and don't go lookin for touble.

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by mr.happyman
Or better yet, put banana peels on your porch! They'll never see it coming!

All over your face...
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by Joshanders86
Update: It rained yesterday and I got out today and followed the tracks on my backporch out to the road and when I looked up the tracks were coming right from my nieghbors front door. The whole time I was out looking this punk looking kid kept coming to the door and watching me and then he came out as I was walking back to my house and had a gun.(IM about 95% sure it was a gun because I got scared when I seen it and he was looking at me) He slid it down in his shorts and started walking down the road. I really don't know what to do??? Im afraid to call the cops because they prolly won't do anything and I don't want them to think Im on to them and they get pissed and really come over and do some damage. Any suggestions?

Also I got my video camera and started making a tape of the tracks and which way they go and I plan on going over there and talking to the adults of the house when they get home.

You're going to HAVE TO get the cops involved in this one mate. Sorry to say...but you do.

They'll be able to help you more than anyone. If your house does end up getting broken into again...he will be pinned for it regardless so you may just want to go to the police and tell them your situation.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by Gargantuan
They took all of your stuff except for the computer you used to tell us this story with?

you're not a very good reader.

good luck TS.
Congratulations on buying your mobile home, that sucks though about robbers.

Other than the ****ty theifs, what's life in a trailer park like?
At what point were you being robbed?

Somebody trying to break in is not getting robbed...
Quote by JEP4

Who's this "Dick" guy??
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
are your neighbors mongolians by any chance? i suggest building a wall
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by legiondairy
Congratulations on buying your mobile home, that sucks though about robbers.

Other than the ****ty theifs, what's life in a trailer park like?

Its no diffrent than living in a subdivison or something. Theres only about 10 other trailors and each lot is almost 2 acres in size. Im friendly with alot of the people around here including the people that the kid is living with.
by LazyLatinoRocke
Call the cops, tell them about the attempt to gain entry, They will put your house on "close patrol" where they drive by more often.
so let me get this straight, a married man is on UG complaining about the fact that thieves exist. this is the real world dude, grow up and accept it.
Last edited by gnrlover1 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by clay pots
that defines success.

He lives in Alabama, thats all they have haha.

Trailer doors ****ing suck. You are doomed dude. You can break in a trailer in seconds.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Dude mobiles houses are so awesome. Why don't you go traveling? Also...isn't it easy to move to a new place?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why all the hate towards TS?

Most of the population of UG is most likely still living at home, unmarried, and still in their teens. TS has had the drive to buy his own place to live, and supports a family.

Those of you who are making fun of his living in a trailer house/park are being stupid. Until you have to try and support a family and pay bills, don't hate on where a person chooses to live.

Best of luck to TS to catching the little brat that tried to get in your house.
Page 1 of 2