ummm ive been lookin for a while now for a good music downloaduing program and ive tried soulseek azereus utorrent etc and havent liked any of them what do you guys reccomend also is E-mule any good?
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Go to the ****ing store.

Some people don't have money to spare and like music

Back to topic: just search 4megaupload.com you don't have to download any software, and usually what you search for is there. (It searches files hosted on megaupload.com)

If you REALLY want to download something, I use azureus, it gets the job done and it has some nice features. I've never used anything else so I dont know.
Flashget with torrents. Works WAY faster than everything else. And flashget helps with regular downloads a lot too. Nice program.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by SpelChek

So stealing from a store is OK because I don't have the money to pay for food and be alive?
Quote by The_Paranoia
So stealing from a store is OK because I don't have the money to pay for food and be alive?

yes it is ok cause you will die otherwise
derrr
Quote by jack_off_joel
yes it is ok cause you will die otherwise
derrr

"It's ok Mr. Police Man, I cant afford this stake, but I'm kinda hungry, so it's cool right?"
bittorrent ftw
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
is megaupload a legit site it seems like anybody can upload ****t and name it whatever
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by The_Paranoia

wow
Quote by The_Paranoia
"It's ok Mr. Police Man, I cant afford this stake, but I'm kinda hungry, so it's cool right?"

yeah pretty much
sept dont tell the police derrrr casue if the police man says its ok then its not stealing
some people so dumb

but u gotta do what u gotta do to survive

u cant tell me you wouldnt steal food to live you wuld just die?
Quote by Bobsam3
is megaupload a legit site it seems like anybody can upload ****t and name it whatever

Well, anybody can upload shiite on bittorrent too so...
But yeah, it is pretty much always what I'm looking for, the only thing you have to watch for is password protected files.
limewire?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by jack_off_joel
yeah pretty much
sept dont tell the police derrrr casue if the police man says its ok then its not stealing
some people so dumb

I really gotta stop trying to be funny on the internet....
Quote by jack_off_joel
yeah pretty much
some people so dumb

... Words fail me.
Quote by The_Paranoia

Who eats "stake"? Eating wood is bad for you

and in Dubai they basically let you go if you NEED something you steal.

are torrents even legal?
Quote by SpelChek

Back to topic: just search 4megaupload.com you don't have to download any software, and usually what you search for is there. (It searches files hosted on megaupload.com)

If you REALLY want to download something, I use azureus, it gets the job done and it has some nice features. I've never used anything else so I dont know.

Terrible.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I say we all go back to Vinyl
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
i believe you get a warning - email from your internet service providings if you download load music from file sharing sites like frostwire, minova etc threatening to terminate your connection , i read this on the BBC website the other week so ive stopped downloading myself, does anyone know if this is true or anyone had a warning from their internet service providings.
Quote by saphrax
Might be awkward carrying several hundered vinyls around in your jacket pocket!

It would be akward carrying several hundred CDs.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.