Ok so here's my setup:

guitar -> NS-2 Noise Suppressor -[send of NS-2]-> Weeping Demon Wah -> CS-3 Compressor -> into [return] of NS-2 -> amp

Then in the effects loop of the amp I have: send -> Echo Park Delay -> RV-5 Reverb -> RC-2 Loop Station -> return

This is the optimal setup according to the manual of the NS-2 because the idea is to clean up the dry guitar signal before anything else, and then all non-modulation effects go in the "effects loop" of the NS-2 to remove noise from them.

But this still leaves my reverb, delay, and loop station pedals which need to go in the effects loop of the amp so I can't use them in the signal before the amp. Problem is when I plug them into the effects loop they create some noise. If I unplug the effects loop everything is silent.

So I'm thinking I may need to get another noise gate/suppressor to go at the end of my effects loop? The only other option I have is to put the NS-2 in the effects loop at the very end after all the pedals but then I get mad feedback from my guitar...which is why the NS-2 should go immediately after the guitar before the amp.

Am I not thinking something through here or do other people use 2 noise gates/suppressors for the same reason? And assuming I'm buying another noise gate/suppressor what should I get??? Thanks for any help
if you really want 2 then put one in the chain and one in the loop. thats essentially what the isp gstring does which is also my recommendation.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
You don't need a noise suppressor right out of your guitar, just put it as the last thing in the effects loop.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
You don't need a noise suppressor right out of your guitar, just put it as the last thing in the effects loop.

---->
Quote by rcw110131
The only other option I have is to put the NS-2 in the effects loop at the very end after all the pedals but then I get mad feedback from my guitar...which is why the NS-2 should go immediately after the guitar before the amp.

See the problem?