dammit i turned it off, thinking he'd be the last guest on the show
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
was it any good? worth calling amazing?

Quote by GnR_ROK
I think I missed it to

Edit:but i'm sure it will be on youtube soon
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Last edited by BigChief84 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by cheeseman3001
was it any good? worth calling amazing?

well it wasnt some br00tal shRedZ solo so i dunno how many will appretiate it but he played a solid version of crossroads.

very bluesy with a nice 20-30 second solo. For 8 yrs old its goddamn amazing.
What is with all these child prodigy's these days? Can we even call them that anymore?

Honestly, until they put out some good songs they are just like all the other "child prodigy's" in my eyes.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by BigChief84
I think I missed it to

Edit:but i'm sure it will be on youtube soon

NBC never puts things on youtube.

But the one freaking day I don't watch Conan...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
was he azn?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by on a jet
pretty badass 8 yr old guitar prodigy.

playing crossroads right now.

no such thing.
If you ask me, people throw around the term "prodigy" nowadays. I don't want to get into a semantic debate, but calling any kid who's "pretty good" for their age really takes away the amazement of the term.
Quote by The Madcap
If you ask me, people throw around the term "prodigy" nowadays. I don't want to get into a semantic debate, but calling any kid who's "pretty good" for their age really takes away the amazement of the term.

although i didn't watch it, i'd have to agree
perhaps we could call the kid a prodigy if he wrote his own compositions?(that were actually good)

Quote by GnR_ROK
Quote by The Madcap

dont get all anal over meaningless shit.

and yes he was asian.
Quote by cheeseman3001
although i didn't watch it, i'd have to agree
perhaps we could call the kid a prodigy if he wrote his own compositions?(that were actually good)

example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTfDf4b5oE&feature=related
let's lead by this. this kid is an average player. he is getting attention because he is a child and is glorified as a prodigy. "future of the blues?" you've got to be joking.
Quote by on a jet
dont get all anal over meaningless shit.

and yes he was asian.

Then I want proof he's 8. And male.

On a side note, Conan's show was SOOOO much better during the writer's strike.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Then I want proof he's 8. And male.

On a side note, Conan's show was SOOOO much better during the writer's strike.

i think i have to agree. the big finale between comedy central and him was priceless.
Quote by The Madcap

Exactly! It's absolutely ridiculous for someone to just call everyone that is good a prodigy. It's actually easier for younger people to learn than older people, just like with languages.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Last edited by StrokeMidnight at Jul 31, 2008,
He will be very talented one day...unless he quits guitar. I think he was only on there because of the "adorableness."
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I saw it and it was impressive by my standards. I have a feeling there are many users on this site that would critique him to death though. His playing was very good, but his soloing was slightly sloppy and his guitar was a bit out of tune. I still say that overall it was impressive and if he works at it he could be great. I did laugh when he launched into Smoke on the Water at the end though
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.