So has anyone else run into this? It's bothering the **** out of me right now. It's not Norton Antivirus to my knowledge, it just says Antivirus 2009. If it helps it has the same logo as Windows. I'm hopeless I know
Run Spybot Search and Destroy and/or Adaware, it sounds like a spyware infection
the antivirus 2009 is a virus somehow it got downloaded onto my computer the other day and said i had 440 new viruses which i knew was bull

you gotta take your computer to a store to get it off its stupid and it cost e 100 bucks
Quote by lp345
Run Spybot Search and Destroy and/or Adaware, it sounds like a spyware infection

This.

Best free combination ever, if not altogether.

http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2008/3000-8022_4-10045910.html?part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag=top5&cdlPid=10844457

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
fraud.antivirus

****s up your computer nicely
My other computer is still messed up and the virus is gone
run AVG in safe mode
And SpyBot
it took me a few scans of each to fully get rid of it
Windows Defender would be nice too
u dont need to do anything
dude i got the same thing and i was liek wtf go to thru ur files on ur computer and remove them urself then go to add or remove programs just remove every trace of it urself
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
u dont need to do anything
dude i got the same thing and i was liek wtf go to thru ur files on ur computer and remove them urself then go to add or remove programs just remove every trace of it urself

Noooooooooooooo.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398