What the hell happened? I remembered about all of this because of his avatar still being everywhere.

Was the whole thing a fake? I mean, he's been banned for over a month, I've got to assume something is going on.

Your take on this, pit?
He's alive.

He's been back.

His thread was updated multiple times.

Search it.

Thank you.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
He's alive.

He's been back.

His thread was updated multiple times.

Search it.

Thank you.

It's locked. I know he's alive.

I am asking if his bannning has anything to do with the whole thread being a fake, things got kinda shady towards the end of it.

The whole thing seems odd to me. He becomes a giant UG celebrity over the whole matter, then gets banned and isn't really mentioned again.
Exactly what I was wondering TS, was this all for attention? Will we ever know?

edit: Just to throw out that, I wouldn't really care if he lost or won his "epic" battle against cancer, because I don't know him.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Last edited by JobyByTheNight at Jul 31, 2008,
he got banned around the same time as me, for the most ridiculous waning offences ever, posting in reported thread. its ****ing ridiculous.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Let's just all sweep it under the rug. Nothing to see here boys move along.

I must say I was skeptical also, for the same reasons Deliriumbassist mentioned. Whatever, I am actually surprised this is the first time I've seen this brought up.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I do have to say, the turnaround between being on the edge of death and then full recovered enough to post on UG was a little bit quick and sudden. I'm a little sceptical, but if it happened, it happened.

Yeah I was going to say something in his thread but I figured i'd get attacked by everybody in it.

But I guess it's whatever.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by x0rsist
he got banned around the same time as me, for the most ridiculous waning offences ever, posting in reported thread. its ****ing ridiculous.

i was out for 60 days cause of that also. (that and i rick rolled frenchy)

he was a cool user. habbo was fun with him.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jul 31, 2008,
And I'm not here to try to debunk him or anything, I'm just wondering how he went from being mentioned on every page of every thread to just being plain gone.
I have wondered this too in all honesty. I hope he's alright and I hope the best for him. Just kinda weird that all these threads and talk about the whole thing was going on...and after a while I heard absolutely nothing anymore. I didn't know he was banned though.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by bendystraw
i was out for 60 days cause of that also. (that and i rick rolled frenchy)

i saw that and i saw you in the fotb.

i was out for that, but i got an insta ban for telling someone to delete their system32 folder, and the idiot did it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
he is permabanned - and the reason is nobody else's business but his own. end of story.
from daylight...
...into darkness