so, me and my home-dawg were thinkin about making a movie (probably in flash) about AntiJew 2.0, a robot created by hitler sent back in time to kill Jesus. this is basic plot, we'd add more random ****, make it more awesome.

i need feedback, what u all think?
That sounds extremely offensive. Reported.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
very anti-jew but id watch, hell i might even get a cheap laugh out of it.
do you think jesus ever did anything freaky with the holes in his hands??
Quote by IEatOrphans
I lol'd. But Christians would rape you for that.

the thing is, we're both christians :P

and to u reporting douche, die. nobody loves u, just sending out an idea. like the pit isn't already full of offending crap
so hitler would send a jew terminating robot back in time just to kill jesus because he's jewish? not because of all the stuff he did, right?
Quote by kylerwoods

and to u reporting douche, die. nobody loves u, just sending out an idea. like the pit isn't already full of offending crap

That authenticates you to make the animation. Just don't go over the top with it.
lol "home-dawg"

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by kylerwoods

And your an attention ***** who is failing miserably to be funny. I have a few Jewish friends and I take your "movie" idea into offense as well.

*reported*
Quote by Mensamasek
so hitler would send a jew terminating robot back in time just to kill jesus because he's jewish? not because of all the stuff he did, right?

yes because he was a Jew, the king of jews....

it shall be amazing, epic duels, just sweet in general
Quote by The_Paranoia
And your an attention ***** who is failing miserably to be funny. I have a few Jewish friends and I take your "movie" idea into offense as well.

*reported*

not trying to be funny, just sharing an idea.
make it more awesome.

No. Give up.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
religion and the holocaust are both very sensitive topics for many people - please refrain from being offensive.
from daylight...
...into darkness