No, it's not a brand new Breedlove that I am constantly eyeballing, it's something else. Here's the background info.

My friend came over today and I had left my hoodie at her house a while back and she said "Well I'll just give that back to you and that will be your birthday present". Whatever, I wasn't expecting any kind of present anyways. So when she gets to my house she has a bag in her hand with my hoodie in it and I noticed it was way to heavy. I take it out and unfold my hoodie to find this wrapped in it..

(I APOLOGIZE FOR TERRIBLE QUALITY! My camera sucks and it's hard to take a pic of. I'll have better ones soon!)

Original:

This is a picture of Antoine Dufour for those of you who don't know. My friend knows I am a die hard Antoine fan and drew me this picture. I was absolutely speechless. The quality of pics doesn't do it any justice, especially the detail in it. I will try to get better pics soon, I just had to show this off!

Keenan
You have dedicated friends, kudos.
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
Wow that picture quality is good (not sarcastic), but seriously is she an artist?
Sweet.

You lucky bastard, I didn't get anything for my last birthday!

Kudos!

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by UraharaXz
Wow that picture quality is good (not sarcastic), but seriously is she an artist?

Haha really? It looks all blurry on my computer. Well she took an art class one semester last year and is taking it again but other than that I think that she just draws for fun. Some of her drawings are incredible.

Thanks for the comments guys!
that's really nice.
you have a great friend.

and she should think about selling some pictures, if she's into that.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
thats a wicked drawing
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Silverstein14
Thanks everyone for all the kind words! Much appreciated.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.