Help!

having some wiring trouble with 2 pieces of crucial equipment

i have a peavey 5150 II that i run an ISP decimator pro rackG (stereo mod version) into the loop to help eliminate all that "white noise" when playing with high gain on the lead channel.

but i just recently purchased a BBE 482 sonic maximizer that makes the amp sound HUGE!.

ive tried every possible wiring combination i could think of in hopes of having both units do their intended function on the amp at the same time, and have yet to find a solution.

the isp into the bbe. and bbe to isp.

one way gave me no response at all from the bbe when adjusting its eq. original peavey sound remained intact, and i did not get the beefed up tone i do when running the maximizer alone. the isp did work however.

the other way gave me normal tone when the eq was turned all the way down on the maximizer. but then when attempting to dial in a setting, a bizarre low frequency feed back would occur and rattle my speakers.

im wondering if there might be a way to possibly mod the amp
so as to have two separate effect loops?

or if there is possibly something i need to buy to place somewhere in between the amp and effects?

any advice would be great! thanks!!
maybe bbe before the pre amp then have the isp in the effects loop which should be after the pre amp to cut all the extra noise that would go into the power amp
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
thanks.....but im using a peavey 5150 II head. so preamp and power amp are both contained in one housing.

which means im only dealing with one in and out in my fx loop on the back of the peavey, so im forced to chain them together.

but so far my attempt at chaining as failed to yield results.
Quote by elision
thanks.....but im using a peavey 5150 II head. so preamp and power amp are both contained in one housing.

which means im only dealing with one in and out in my fx loop on the back of the peavey, so im forced to chain them together.

but so far my attempt at chaining as failed to yield results.

I think he meant put the maximizer in front of the whole amp.