I see that some of you have reported my home dawn, causing his post about Anti Jew 2.0 to be closed. As far as I knew, this is a public forum, where you can discus ideas. To report him and have his post closed goes against this very idea. This makes me sick since by getting him reported for his ideas, you are silencing him and forcing your view points upon everyone, the same that Hitler did. If holocaust related material offends you so ****ing much, then maybe you wouldn't be such hypocrites. Also, I don't think he ever says you had to watch our flash video, he just wanted your opinion, so you should of kept it at that. By joking about this we were only trying to ease the tension relatedto this horrible atrocity. Both of us being firm believers of Christianity, I am truly sorry if we offended anybody.
Last edited by ryanmckenzie at Jul 31, 2008,
While it is public, there are still rules
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by Våd Hamster
In soviet UG, opinion is not free. We have rules, go read them.

Yup UG is Soviet so there are rules.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by RocknRollRay
Yup UG is Soviet so there are rules.

+1

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Blah blah blah...

I'm sorry for what happened but your buddy could've been a little smarter regarding the subject. And yes, you're right. This IS a public forum and that means that maybe, just maybe, some of the public will find it offensive, yes? I personally am not religious or anything, but i do think it was of bad taste.

Oh, and this is spam btw.

*reported*
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by sacamano79
While it is public, there are still rules

I understand this, but imo he didnt say anything too ofensive. Maybe our target audience werent jews feeling offended the holocaust, and if anything this was ment to lighten the situation.
Quote by ryanmckenzie
Both of us being firm believers of Christianity, I am truly sorry if we offended anybody.

Wouldn't you be offended if someone came on and said "we must burn all the Christians!"

Y'know, or played a Deicide record?
without jews we wouldnt have christians and thats not cool!
Last edited by lithiumftw at Jul 31, 2008,
Didn't see the original thread. TS sounds far too retarded for me to bother looking for it.
Quote by evening_crow
Blah blah blah...

I'm sorry for what happened but your buddy could've been a little smarter regarding the subject. And yes, you're right. This IS a public forum and that means that maybe, just maybe, some of the public will find it offensive, yes? I personally am not religious or anything, but i do think it was of bad taste.

Oh, and this is spam btw.

*reported*

lol sorry for the rant, but constantly having internet crash while typing this on an iPod touch, I try to get as much typed in in one post. Sure u can see how its offensive, but I don't think it was worth having the thread closed. :p
so "being christians" automatically make you good people despite your ridiculously horrid actions?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
so "being christians" automatically make you good people despite your ridiculously horrid actions?

you mean the crusades? which happenned i think 700 years ago? or the spanish inquisition? which happenned like 400 years ago? lets think before we post thank you
Quote by lithiumftw
you mean the crusades? which happenned i think 700 years ago? or the spanish inquisition? which happenned like 400 years ago? lets think before we post thank you

no.....you retard...i was referring to his stupid nazi-esque crap that was being defended. lets try to think before we post. thank you
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Don't expect much in the way of hypocrisy when it comes to these forums. Just a word of warning, cause I'm telling you nobody gives a damn.

The forum does have rules, by the way. So, yeah. Sorry mate.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by abdulalhazred

read your ****ing post asshole. you are attacking christians in this post. and i am retaliating. and you throw some nonsense at me. nowhere int hat post is there anything about nazis.
Here in America we have free speech. I wouldnt be offended if someone did something offensive about christians, as long as i didnt have to listen to it. Personally i love the jews, but this was lightharded and no one had to watch it. Besides i dont know why the jews were offended anyways, only christians believe the savior has already come. In the end jeesus was gonna kill hitler anyways.
Quote by lithiumftw
read your ****ing post asshole. you are attacking christians in this post. and i am retaliating. and you throw some nonsense at me. nowhere int hat post is there anything about nazis.

in the first post he says "Both of us being firm believers of Christianity, I am truly sorry if we offended anybody." like that automatically making whatever anti-semitic thing he did ok.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by lithiumftw

Are you retarded? He's clearly talking about the TS having horrid actions, not Christians. If you could learn to read things in context, you'd understand that.

Let's think before we post.
Quote by lithiumftw

Actually i was only attacking the jews/christians who had nothing else to do but report him.
Quote by abdulalhazred
no.....you retard...i was referring to his stupid nazi-esque crap that was being defended. lets try to think before we post. thank you

pwned.
Quote by abdulalhazred

I approve of this post.