Well i was in my doctors office...when i look out the window to see two guys beating another kid up.
I'm just watching at this point, and i quickly run out of the office to the shock of my doctor.
I act casual, walk around the corner to see the three guys conversing and joking around like friends.
At this point, im confused to what really happened.
The question is, should i have approached the kids? Instead i walked away, feeling confused and slightly guilty i didnt do anything...
Bear in mind, they were about 1-2 years older than me
I'm confused too.

Kid getting jumped by two guys is a great example of why people should carry blades.
Smells like vag in here, I may have step in some though.

Ya, thats me.

but you were a pussy, should have helped him.
Drugs.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
You should do your best to defuse the situation, even if it's out of your control.

Quote by PinkInPretty
I'm confused too.

Kid getting jumped by two guys is a great example of why people should carry blades.

Retard.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Smells like vag in here, I may have step in some though.

Ya, thats me.

but you were a pussy, should have helped him.

the only reason i didnt help him was because when i caught up to them i saw them all talking like mates...
it was weird
Diet coke head doesn't know what hes talking about no offense. Saying that kid did need some help whats the best that could happen? This kid is already getting pounded so hes probably not the toughest guy and he probalby won't be much better after taking a whooping. also if these guys were 1-2 years older than you I'm guessing they could take you too so walking along and getting beaten up with this guy wouldn't help him anyways. I'm not saying your a weakling or anything but you make these guys sound pretty tough. Pretty much I think you did the right thing by not doing anything because Floydian45 sounds VERY accurate to me.
They were probably jumping him into a gang. That's how I became a Crip.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.