Well looks like my thread has been closed, right before I was going to rap up too, but i think ive proven my point, so I'm bowing out of this one.
Quote by ryanmckenzie
Well looks like my thread has been closed, right before I was going to rap up too, but i think ive proven my point, so I'm bowing out of this one.

A good start would be to stop ****ing making threads.
*reported* GTFO.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

no...not really. you pretty much said its a free country (referring to america probably.) when this site is based in russia...and the site itself has rules. which were broken. that thread was closed for a reason.

*reported as spam*
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Lol I was headed to bed, just wanted to say that a lot of you were probably right. Oh well, sorry for dragging it out so long.
No you don't. You sit corrected, because Standing and typing at a computer is daft.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
why is it still open? damn.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Mate, making threads to validate your points in other people's eyes is useless, all you're doing is giving yourself a bad record on the forums. If you're going to bow out, just bow out. No need to tell us you're bowing out.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Korzack
No you don't. You sit corrected, because Standing and typing at a computer is daft.

what?

its daft?

*sits down quickly*
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...