I watched a Youtube video of it and it has all these myths about it having subliminal messages urging people to commit suicide. I've wiki'd it, it's quite interesting stuff.

How many people are superstitious about things like this? I myself am a bit, so I hope I don't go stabbing myself with a pen in my sleep

So what are The Pits opinions on Gloomy Sunday and other songs rumoured to have subliminal messages?

PS I searched for a gloomy sunday thread and didn't find anything, forgive me for making a copy cat thread if one exists already.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
another one bites the dust - its fun to smoke marujanna

<<

>>
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by tomathy
another one bites the dust - its fun to smoke marujanna

<<

>>

Really? Awesome.

There's also the stairway one, "worship satan" or something.

Anyone know where I can find recordings proving these?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
It's not a subliminal message at all, it's just a damn depressing song.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I heard the song like 100 times but never thought about suicide.It's depressing though.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
just do a google search for it.. er wait:
http://www.guzer.com/animations/stairway.php
i've personally done it with a game called Electroplankton for the ds where you can recored stuff and alter it in different ways, like going in reverse.
done both Another One Bites The Dust and Stairway to Heaven. it is some weird shiz.

Edit: Led Zeppelin still kicks ass, not mattter if there is a message in there
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's not a subliminal message at all, it's just a damn depressing song.

+1
Quote by bluerabbit
just do a google search for it.. er wait:
http://www.guzer.com/animations/stairway.php
i've personally done it with a game called Electroplankton for the ds where you can recored stuff and alter it in different ways, like going in reverse.
done both Another One Bites The Dust and Stairway to Heaven. it is some weird shiz.

Cheers for that It's funny what lengths some people go too to hide messages in their music, whether or not they did it on purpose I do not know...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Apparently the pokemon song is like that too I don't know what song it is though.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible