Page 1 of 2
...to a fat chick who says she is fat? You know , like when a skinny girl says it you assure her that its all okay and she looks great. How do you react to a fat chick?
"No shit, Sherlock"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
*titsqueeze* - "yup"
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
if she's conscious (I don't know if it is well written) of it , well .. agree ?

or just start running .

seriously, I hate it when people do that. They just want you to tell them "oh no, you're not fat!" . Honestly, I can't lie, so when one friend of mine did that well .. I said "yeah, but I like you anyway" and she was not angry
"no you're not, you look amazing, and there's nothing you could possibly change about yourself to look better"

EDIT: wow, you're all bastards.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
"no you're not, you look amazing, and there's nothing you could possibly change about yourself to look better....apart from drop a few pounds. Or stones."

Right on!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

Quote by rabidguitarist

"no you're not, you look amazing, and there's nothing you could possibly change about yourself to look better....apart from drop a few pounds. Or stones."
Right on!

LOL
well yeah ... but once the twins drop it wont take you long to get your figure back ....

you're not pregnant? ... oh ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Fat bitch shouldn't be putting a gent in such an awkward situation. Tell her like it is, I say.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Dunno... never happened in the history of the world mate (Y).

It hasnt happened to me, but i've seen it and the question was kind of ignored.

Id think "Damn straight you are! Now get on a treadmill!"

But i'd probably say something like "It's not that bad, and it doesn't really matter anyway."
*Says in typical accusing female tone*
I don't know, boys, what do you say to a fat girl? Huh? How 'bout you tell me? Hmm?
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
You say "Hey look, a distraction!" and disappear into the night... But all jokes aside, just because their fat doesn't mean they're un-attractive and if they are.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it comes down to opinion.. So easy as hell to lie about and still have them feel good!
Quote by rabidguitarist
"no you're not, you look amazing, and there's nothing you could possibly change about yourself to look better"

no, we're just realistic.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by rabidguitarist

no, they're honest. If she knows she's fat why is she expecting people to lie to her?
Quote by MaXiMuse
If she`s just a bit fat then you should say subtile that she could lose some pounds, but a compliment about her character after that.

or just tell her she's got great character.

oh yes i did!
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

If she's okay with it - tell her she carries it well.
If she hates it - tell her that if she really wants to change then you'll support her.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If she's okay with it - tell her she carries it well.
If she hates it - tell her that if she really wants to change then you'll support her.

ok that's actually a really good one +1 one to you
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by t3gan
I don't know, boys, what do you say to a fat girl? Huh? How 'bout you tell me? Hmm?

*screams*
A WOMAN!

EVERYBODY RUN :
Just lie through your teeth. Who cares about being honest when it comes to stuff like that? What are the benefits?
Quote by fretsonfire74
"If you know it, then why are you still fat?"

I like this one the most.

Quote by t3gan

Ummm Ummm. You're beautiful the way you are.

*runs away*

phew, saved that one.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude

Ummm Ummm. You're beautiful the way you are.

*runs away*

phew, saved that one.

Tegan is absolutely fit any way she chooses to be. So get back here, and make her a fucking sandwich.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"<girl's name>, i'm not gonna to lie to you...well goodbye" *walk out*
Quote by Tom_hatton
Just lie through your teeth. Who cares about being honest when it comes to stuff like that? What are the benefits?

In the long run, it might help.

Tbh, it would depend very much on the person as to what I'd say.

What I do hate is girls who say they're fat when they're not at all. I just say "Yup, you're a fucking whale. "
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rabidguitarist
Tegan is absolutely fit any way she chooses to be. So get back here, and make her a fucking sandwich.

Quote by break-me-in
What I do hate is girls who say they're fat when they're not at all. I just say "Yup, you're a fucking whale. "

I bet I hate that more

I have friends who are petite, little size 6. She dares call herself fat in front of me. It's like WELL dear I don't want to know what you think of me.
Quote by SteveHouse
"Sorry, I could here you over the sound of FAT BITCH!"*run away fast*
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I bet I hate that more

I have friends who are petite, little size 6. She dares call herself fat in front of me. It's like WELL dear I don't want to know what you think of me.

You should just agree with them. It's the way forward. No-one fishes for compliments if they know they'll just get an insult. Or you should point out that they're indirectly insulting you and get really pissed off.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rabidguitarist

Thats why i said it.

Phew, saved it again

I could make you a sandwhich tegan, but you wouldnt like it. Hows 10 cool ponits?
Quote by break-me-in
You should just agree with them. It's the way forward. No-one fishes for compliments if they know they'll just get an insult. Or you should point out that they're indirectly insulting you and get really pissed off.

okay I'm definitely calling them fat from now on

Me and my friend who's a bit smaller than me always tell her how much of an insult that technically is to us but she doesn't listen.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

What does that prove?

I'm size 6, I've told you I'm fat, and I think you look absolutely amazing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 2