Page 1 of 2
What are some good ones ? I'm going there on holiday and the only one i can think of is glastonbury and stonehenge.
Wow.
So this thread taught me something.
But I'm not willing to admit what.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Come and visit ME =D

How can i miss up that opportunity.
France is south of England.
So is Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Ghana and Antarctica.
Depends what ure looking for, London is obviously the first place to go. If you want beaches and coastline come to Bournemouth (i'll even show you round if ure lucky ). For nightlife probably Brighton or B'mouth. If you want to do hiking head down to exmoor or anywhere on the jurassic coastline. You could go down to lands end but theres not much there :s.

O and dont go to Southampton, portsmouth or plymouth, they are **** holes

Ichikurosaki, where u from?
Quote by sam b
Come to Newcastle

Newcastle > the whole south of England

London > Newcastle x 10000000
Quote by <Craig>
France is south of England.
So is Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Ghana and Antarctica.

Fear of flying and no passport.

I have where i'm staying sorted. But i was looking for day out trips.
Quote by Atreideslegend
London > Newcastle x 10000000

we have a comedian.

Seriously though, there's nothing here, save yourself the hassle.

Edit: Ooooh, I thought you were a foreigner. Nevermind.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Poole Harbour, the Jurrasic Coast. Come to Poole and we can have sex. Sandbanks beach.

You're from poole?

No ****ing way man! Im from lytchett matravers, like ten minutes away
Quote by sam b
Come to Newcastle

Lol,

Seriously, theres nothing here, New Forest, ponies are amazing.

Portsmouth has a load of navy stuff if your into that.

Southampton has the Titanic museum and The Joiners (Greatest venue ever!)

Go to Wales, its just as interesting
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Southampton.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
London. Seriously, all of London.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Atreideslegend
You're from poole?

No ****ing way man! Im from lytchett matravers, like ten minutes away

Haha wow, how unfortunate.. there's a handful of people from poole, bournemouth and one from Blandford I think. I might know you

Quote by josh999x
The jurassic coast looks interesting.

my suggestion ftw. It is, there's a lot of stuff to visit and do there and it's pretty interesting.
Quote by break-me-in
London. Seriously, all of London.

It would be quicker for me to go there from my house than when i'm on holiday so i'm probably going to save it for another day.
Quote by sam b
Come to Newcastle

This mean speaks the truth!

Newquay in Cornwall if it counts.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by josh999x
It would be quicker for me to go there from my house than when i'm on holiday so i'm probably going to save it for another day.

I thought you were coming from abroad.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Haha wow, how unfortunate.. there's a handful of people from poole, bournemouth and one from Blandford I think. I might know you

haha doubt it, checked out ure profile and i think we'd have missed each other by a couple of years. Used to know some people from poole high a few years ago but havent spoken to them in ages, girl called lynsey houlton and a tiny little girl called lucy who came up to about my hip, doubt they will ring a bell though.
Last edited by Atreideslegend at Jul 31, 2008,
I live here and there's ****ing nothing.

Glastonbury? Only worth going to the festival once, and that's only for a few days a year. All other times it is literally just an empty muddy field, and even the festival itself gets boring after you've been there for an hour.

Stonehenge? Same sort of deal. I drive past it almost every week and it's really, really dull. All you can do is walk around a circle ten yards away from the stones (of course you're not allowed to actually go anywhere near them), and... well, that's it. You're looking at some rocks from a distance.

London? Severely overrated. Some people (usually Americans) think it's going to be like Paris or Rome or so on, and it really isn't (though incidently I've been to both Paris and Rome and neither are what Americans think they are like either). Most of London consists of overweight indian guys handing you free newspapers and skinny chav white guys (usually appear to be builders) threatening to beat everyone they see up. It is not the posh, classy place it is made out to be. It's as rough and as dirty as they come.

Nightlife? Manchester is the only city with any real nightlife and that's up north. Brighton is fine if you're gay (that's not an insult - it's the gay capital of the country), but if you're straight you're out of luck.

The south-west and south of Wales can be okay, if you like quiet countryside, rain and sheep. South-west tends to be a bit posher than the south-east does though, if you're American then pretend you're Canadian and perhaps you'll only get beaten up half as much.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble

London? Severely overrated. Some people (usually Americans) think it's going to be like Paris or Rome or so on, and it really isn't (though incidently I've been to both Paris and Rome and neither are what Americans think they are like either). Most of London consists of overweight indian guys handing you free newspapers and skinny chav white guys (usually appear to be builders) threatening to beat everyone they see up. It is not the posh, classy place it is made out to be. It's as rough and as dirty as they come.

People think London is classy? Well that's odd.

I recommended it because personally I really love the city. And anyway, it's an amazing sight at night.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
bath - stuff round there, bath spa etc
bristol - ss great britain
box - box tunnel( situated on the a4 out of bath towards chippenham
keynsham - outskirts of bristol - cadbury factory.
Quote by Atreideslegend
Depends what ure looking for, London is obviously the first place to go. If you want beaches and coastline come to Bournemouth (i'll even show you round if ure lucky ). For nightlife probably Brighton or B'mouth. If you want to do hiking head down to exmoor or anywhere on the jurassic coastline. You could go down to lands end but theres not much there :s.

O and dont go to Southampton, portsmouth or plymouth, they are **** holes

Ichikurosaki, where u from?

+1 on Bournemouth
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by dp2007
+1 on Bournemouth

If you want to get raped and stabbed and abused by chavs.
Bath! And the rest of the West Country, you can't beat drunken red faced, cider swilling farmers in the hills, that is the South of England.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by wiggyisgreat
If you want to get raped and stabbed and abused by chavs.

Dunno what part of Bournemouth you hang out in but that's never happened to me in the 16 years I've lived here.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
The south?

Here's my advice- get a big bin, empty it out, and put it over your head so you can't see anything, then go and do your holiday in the south.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Renfordoggz
SOUTH****INGHAMPTON heh

I really hope you're kidding. That scummy place is a ****hole.

Quote by rabidguitarist
The south?

Here's my advice- get a big bin, empty it out, and put it over your head so you can't see anything, then go and do your holiday in the south.

Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from a Northern monkey. The south is much beter than the north by far. Deal with it.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by rworsl
Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from a Northern monkey. The south is much beter than the north by far. Deal with it.

Meh, the west country beats them all.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The centre of Bristol is ok, the SS Great Britain, Suspension bridge, theres a few pubs on the water front down at the cumberland basin that are ok to sit out and relax on an evening, The Pumphouse and The Cottage are the best. Umm, The mall at Cribbs Causeway on the outskirts of Bristol has a few hundred shops, but no damn guitar shop
Page 1 of 2