Hey, just got the tracks back from our recording that we did at the start of the month, and was wondering if anyone could give them a listen and give a bit of constructive criticism?

www.myspace.com/thebrickhousemusic

Cheers guys, much appreciated.
well, guys, I can't give the constructive "professional" criticism, cause i am not a really professional musician, but from the point of view of a usual human listener, I really enjoyed Fallback Guy. Great job!
I really liked the vocals on slice of lemon (it was nice to hear some female backing vocals too). The playing was nice and tight too.

I think in the intro the guitar playing the strummed chords should have a little distortion on (only a little though). I think it would be cool to have a short 'middle-8' section where the chords played where arpegiated rather than strummed (makes a nice change from a verse or chorus).

I liked the riffs used in Fall back guy. It has a nice swing feel to it too. I think that it would be good if the the bass drum played a shuffle pattern and that the bass guitar followed it in some parts of the song. Nice break (duh duh duh duh duh duh duh..stop) too.

Hope that helped.