okay...here's the thing.
I've got a friend that owns a guitar shop and makes custom guitars from 1000€ up.
He makes any guitar you want. His guitars are kinda expensive so nobody buys them. Now he decided to make guitars for around 400-500€ and so he'll make me a custom guitar. I just can't decide between HH telecaster with split-coil option, Les paul or SG.
I play mostly punk rock/pop punk/alternative in a band. My amp is a Peavey vk 212 as you can see in my sig. Which guitar do you think would be best for me?
I was thinking about a tele like this: (with a strat neck tho)

But I like the LP sound and also the SG sound.
I like them all. But can't really decide.
oh and btw...for 500€ I'll get better than Epiphone.
I played one of those that he made 8 years ago that a guy got for 300€ and with changed pickups it's AWESOME. It was a strange model tho xD
so...can you help me please? xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Last edited by Kozlic at Jul 31, 2008,
Which one feels best?

In my opinion, I'd get the Les Paul, but it's all down to preference of sound and feel.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'm a bit biased because I really don't like Teles but I love the sound of a Gibson. After that, I'm not too struck on single cut guitars so for me, I guess it would be the SG out of that lot but in reality, if I was having a custom guitar made I'd just get a superstrat style shape as it's the best of all worlds.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by Doadman
I'm a bit biased because I really don't like Teles but I love the sound of a Gibson. After that, I'm not too struck on single cut guitars so for me, I guess it would be the SG out of that lot but in reality, if I was having a custom guitar made I'd just get a superstrat style shape as it's the best of all worlds.

Don't like superstrats. Too metalish and ugly
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!