Hi, first post so plz don't crucify if this is in the wrong place.

I'm currently working on tabbing some ephel duath songs from PNTK. Mainly 'I killed Rebecca' and 'New Disorder'. Progress is pretty god damn slow atm (painfully so), especially as these are the first songs I'm tabbing out on Guitar pro. I usually just write notes.

anyways, to the point: I haven't seen a single tab for any of their stuff or so much as a interview hinting at any part of their set-up. There's only a few vids i can find which are all really crap quality. Was wondering if anyone has any info or hints that may help speed things along? cheers
if also looked all over the internet and couldn't find a single tab. i'm terrible at tabbing myself, so i'm really looking forward to see yours.
lol. Well atm I'm tabbing them out on a... borrowed... copy of GP5 which crashes every 15 minutes like clockwork. As for guitar equipment I have access to my knockabout modded "gould", a crappy little 10w practice amp and a zoom G1X (I'm away at uni and on an extreme budget). so yeah, might be a while yet :P got most of the cleaner parts down tho, and bits off the rest of the album, even if the timings quite poor.

Found this also from Tiso:
I use an Ibanez RG7 guitar with Di Marzio Pickups and D'Addario or Ernie Ball strings and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amplifier. Fabio Fecchio uses a Musicman 4 string bass with Seymour Duncan Pickups, a MusicMan 5 string bass with MusicMan Pickups, and a 5 string fretless Manne with Manne pickups. He uses Richard Coco strings for the MusicMan and Maxima Gold strings for the fretless with an EDEN amp head and a SWR cabinet. Davide Piovesan's drum set consists of Tama Super Star X-tras, with UFIP Byonic Series cymbals, Remo Emperor (coated) drum heads, Regal Tip drumsticks by Calato (model 5AN and 5BN), and Tama hardware.

It's not recent unfortunately but it's something.
if that is not recent it might be from the older albums. the intruments on Pain Necessary To Know sound really different than The Painter's Palette for example. but it could also be the mixing ofcourse. anyways good luck mate