Page 1 of 3
Ok i Search bared and all and it apears tat there is no CAD thread...zOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so for the uninformed CAD(Ctrl+Alt+Del) is a video game based web comic drawn by Tim Buckley.

www.cad-comic.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctrl%2BAlt%2BDel

so to get the ball rolling, what do you think scott does all day in his room?

unleash Pitt
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
First time I clicked this
My firefox froze
and i pressed crtl alt dlt to close it.

do i win any internetz>

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by GArrigan

so to get the ball rolling, what do you think scott does all day in his room?

I think he is making a Penguin army
Quote by dancesisidance
First time I clicked this
My firefox froze
and i pressed crtl alt dlt to close it.

do i win any internetz>

lol no ill check the link
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Seriously, wtf is up with Buckley's new drawing style??? it's hideous. it getting almost as bad as QC's new drawing style. I mean, Ethan used to look like a normal, thin twentysomething, now he looks like a big-headed bent over gnome!

and don't get me started on the animated series...

anyway, love the comic. CTRLaltDEL rocks
Scott's obviously having hawt penguin sex.

EDIT: ^^ Nothing wrong with QC's drawing style
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i think he is evolving it more and more to suit ethans antics
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
Quote by GArrigan
i think he is evolving it more and more to suit ethans antics

compare this

to - shudder - THIS

woo, more fancy shading crap doesn't make the idiotic circle-head figures look any better
fair enufff... good night pitt monkeys
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
Quote by _Mayday_
Penny Arcade is better.

So I've heard. I've got the first one bookmarked to read after I finish reading all of 'Least I Could Do'.

EDIT: ^^ oh well in that case....
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by CoreysMonster
Seriously, wtf is up with Buckley's new drawing style??? it's hideous. it getting almost as bad as QC's new drawing style. I mean, Ethan used to look like a normal, thin twentysomething, now he looks like a big-headed bent over gnome!

and don't get me started on the animated series...

anyway, love the comic. CTRLaltDEL rocks

Whatever I liked about the comic, the animated series ruined for me.

But I see what you mean about the style as well. Everything's changing, and not necessarily for the best.

It was never about anyone getting pregnant or having miscarriages or high-emotion/low-relevance strips.
Quote by soulflyV
Whatever I liked about the comic, the animated series ruined for me.

But I see what you mean about the style as well. Everything's changing, and not necessarily for the best.

It was never about anyone getting pregnant or having miscarriages or high-emotion/low-relevance strips.

on topic, this was hilarious

it was so unexpected and yet so utterly perfect.

EDIT: but in CAD, it was such a sudden and heavy impact, noone would have thought Buckley would introduce something so morbidly serious into the strip's world. oh well, whatever floats his boat, I guess.
My Ctrl+Alt+Del would have worked. Sadly, there is a worm f*cking with it [dont reply back with solutions... I know how to solve it]

Lol.. the CAD comics are pretty much funny but this one i realy lol'd.. Partly because it involves Metal Gear and well, u noe:

HOW FUNNY IS THIS [rate it].. This will change ur mind
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by JDawg
None of those cartoons made me laugh.

Do you realize in the time it took for you to type that you could have clicked the back button, gone into a different thread and completely forgot about this thread?
Quote by CoreysMonster
on topic, this was hilarious

it was so unexpected and yet so utterly perfect.

EDIT: but in CAD, it was such a sudden and heavy impact, noone would have thought Buckley would introduce something so morbidly serious into the strip's world. oh well, whatever floats his boat, I guess.

The day I clicked on C&H and saw that, I couldn't stop thinking about it and laughing .

I think that makes me a bad person .
Quote by soulflyV
*cut to scene awkwardly joking about baby's nappies*

Heh. I won't cry at the awful story choice if you won't.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by soulflyV
The day I clicked on C&H and saw that, I couldn't stop thinking about it and laughing .

I think that makes me a bad person .

no it doesn't, it just means that buckley didn't really do a good job about making you being able to relate to and feel compassion for his characters. If he wanted them to do melodrama, he should have built it up slowly. having a cast of gag characters turn into people with real emotions over night isn't going to work well, and it didn't.
Quote by HaKattack
Heh. I won't cry at the awful story choice if you won't.

Quote by CoreysMonster
no it doesn't, it just means that buckley didn't really do a could job about making you being able to relate to and feel compassion for his characters. If he wanted them to do melodrama, he should have built it up slowly. having a cast of gag characters turn into people with real emotions over night isn't going to work well, and it didn't.

Yeah, you're right.
I read CAD, LICD, Penny Arcade, Real Life (past its prime), LFG, and a couple of others and If you ask me LICD is the funniest.

As for what Scott does in his room: Penguin pr0n. Inter-species stuff.
1. Whilst they are written to be humorous it shouldn't matter that you don't laugh - you can still find it funny and/or read it for other entertainment value.

2. To be honest I did feel quite sad at the miscarriage comic, but maybe my gender helped that along a bit.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
1. Whilst they are written to be humorous it shouldn't matter that you don't laugh - you can still find it funny and/or read it for other entertainment value.

2. To be honest I did feel quite sad at the miscarriage comic, but maybe my gender helped that along a bit.

probably this.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Do you realize in the time it took for you to type that you could have clicked the back button, gone into a different thread and completely forgot about this thread?

Do you realize the time it took you to type this repsone you could have just thought to yourself, "Hm, someone who thinks this cartoon blows, oh well everyone is entitled to there own opinion and allowed to speak it wheather it be negative, or posative."
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
ditto

Also I thought I'd share my personal favourite....

/obvious

nicely said.....

This goes for UG Forums

Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
^^ Tut already been posted!! I quoted it in my post
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by JDawg
Do you realize the time it took you to type this repsone you could have just thought to yourself, "Hm, someone who thinks this cartoon blows, oh well everyone is entitled to there own opinion and allowed to speak it wheather it be negative, or posative."

Do you realize the time it took you to type this repsone you could have ... wait, I smell a neverending cycle brewing, I'll stop now.
Some hilarious PERVERTED ones!!!! U'll lmfao real hard!

Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
I used to like it, but with this whole miscarriage carry-on, I've stopped reading.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well, I'm a dude and while it didn't exactly make me depressed or anything, it was a bit of a shock and I was like D:

And it is a big thing to cover, a huge move especially for what is normally a humourous webcomic.
At first I didn't think it was such a bad thing, after reading the newspost at least anyway. I was expecting it to pick up again after a short while and get back into the usual comedic routine... but after the miscarriage event, I found the comics were becoming fewer and fewer in updates... and the longer it takes to update, the longer it takes to move past the theme.
So at first I didn't mind it, but these days I'm starting to get frustrated, wanting it to move along.

What I have been enjoying in the meantime is the Sillies they're nice.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Alexander_BR
Now read only the first and second panels.

Doesn't always work. I don't think it works with this at all.

Quote by SteveHouse
Page 1 of 3