Ok, I want to start recording me playing guitar but I'm a complete noob on recording, I have never did it before.

I have a Roland Cube 60 amp and obviously some guitars; what I need to buy to record from amp to my computer? I would like to buy something simply and cheap, just to start... I do not need professional and expensive stuffs for now.

For example, will a Line6 Toneport GX work?

Last edited by Poglia at Jul 31, 2008,
Read the pinned posts and watch the videos at the top of the board and read though Tweak's Guide found in my sig.

The GX will work but you probably wont be happy with the GearBox tone...
but you can turn off the FX in that program and run from the output on the amp to the input on the interface. The cubes sound best when recorded from the output jack at the back of the amp.
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 31, 2008,