hey guys, do i just need a stamp to post a letter from scotland to northern ireland or would i need airmail, noone in ma house knows fer sure
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
that means goin to a post office >_> i have a stamp here and a postbox outside so i thought id ask the pit first lol
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I know that you can post bombs from Northern Ireland to the UK free of charge.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
^ its true you just need to disguise it as a parcel with a quality street tin in it.
unless its delivered by an arab, nobody's gonna check if its ticking.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
WOOO NI!

Sorry, felt it was necessary.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
All you need is a stamp.

Airmail? Do you think northern ireland is halfway around the world from scotland?

NI>Scotland. Oh yeahhh!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by CaptainJack666
hey guys, do i just need a stamp to post a letter from scotland to northern ireland or would i need airmail, noone in ma house knows fer sure

NI is in the UK, it's the same price as posting to your neighbours house.

Hope this helps
Quote by markodeano1
NI is in the UK, it's the same price as posting to your neighbours house.

Hope this helps

thanks, went to post office anyway, this is true but just wanted to be sure anyway as its was a birthday thing and didnt want it gettin returned and endin up late
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
It will go by Boatmail, it's only across the Channel.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
You can post it without a stamp...

Just put a 'Return to:' address on the back as the place you actually want to post it to.

It gets to the sorting office, it has no stamp, so they return it to the address on the back - You have saved yourself 32p or however much a stamp costs these days.
Quote by urbanfox
You can post it without a stamp...

Just put a 'Return to:' address on the back as the place you actually want to post it to.

It gets to the sorting office, it has no stamp, so they return it to the address on the back - You have saved yourself 32p or however much a stamp costs these days.

Dude, nice idea, but wouldn't the posty be a bit suspicious when he finds a letter with a return address to Northern Ireland in Scotland?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Dude, nice idea, but wouldn't the posty be a bit suspicious when he finds a letter with a return address to Northern Ireland in Scotland?

*Shrugs*

It's always worth a try.

Not sure what address you'd put on the front though.

If you put the intended address (i.e the one you've also used as a return to), it might look a tad sus. If you put your address there, you might actually get the letter, which would have been a waste of time.

I guess you could just make one up, it will definitley be returned to "sender" that way...

I think I might try it one day, to see what happens