I need a good practice amp, with nice clean channel, can handle some heavy distortion, and have abluesy taste to it... my budget is around $200
any suggestions???
The Roland Cube is perfect for what you want. The JC Clean channel is so good some people use modellers through them and it does heavy distortions far better than the Vox. I'm not too up on prices in your currency but I think the 20w Cube will be a little under your buget and the 30w version may be slightly over. Either way, the Cube is the one to go for.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
i like the roland cube 20 watts, its afordable, and i heard many good reviews. will it suit my needs??? i also have a nice AMT D2 distortion pedal which i love, will the cube be abel to handle heavy distortion using my pedal???
I doubt you'll need a distortion pedal with the Cube it has so much anyway and yes, it will certainly suit your needs.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Vox just got mine, its amazing, cant belive i never thought about them before. there perfection

covers eveything really well
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
i would go for the cube 30 over the cube 20, as it has a lot more amp models.

go for the cube if you play more metal, and go for the vox if you play more clean and blues stuff, basically.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?