so guys.. what do you usually think in order to proceed practicing and not be distracted by any other things?? You see im having problems recently on focusing on my practice routine and i dont know why.. i know this sounds stupid .. but any advice would do..
Quote by Kelvster xp
so guys.. what do you usually think in order to proceed practicing and not be distracted by any other things?? You see im having problems recently on focusing on my practice routine and i dont know why.. i know this sounds stupid .. but any advice would do..

I don't really remember what I think about...
Mainly the notes I'm playing and stuff.
I dunno
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Don't have a routine for a while.

Just put on a song and play along with it, or jam over a backing track or something.

I say this as it sounds to me like you are bored of the routine. Practising this way makes it SO much more interesting
Say the notes you are playing as you play them.

It helps you learn your way around the fretboard.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
If it's a song/riff I know really well, I'll just think about stuff totally unrelated, like if you were just thinking lying in bed or something. But if I'm learning something, then I'll focus on what to play next and stuff like that.
Quote by Kelvster xp

"Why dosen't she love me?"

Or I'll just think of the way I'm feeling, and play something that feels like it.

Use your guitar as an extension of your soul.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Yeah, it happens to me too, but i perceive it as a good thing. It means i've gotten it to the point where i don't have to think about it as much. And then i mess up and curse out loud.