So today me and my mates decided to head to the shops after school, and stay till late, one of them might have been moving so we wanted to have a farewell thing.

It was a great night, awesome fun, went and had dinner, played alot of timezone, etc. etc.

after a while 2 of me mates decided to go check some clothes shop, which we wouldn't like, so it was me and 2 other mates left, we decided to head up to this secluded little section up these stairs, it's a cool place to hang out.

while we're up there, we were screwing with one of me mates bags, i went to throw it off the edge, but i didn't, then dean yells out to me "oh, you pussy!"
and we hear from below us
"what did you call me ****?"

dean looks worried and heads over to me and me other mate as we're sitting on another flight of stairs (they lead no where so we were pretty much cornered)

about 6-8 kids around 19 years old (we're only 15) come up the stairs, the "Big boss" walk right up to dean and start talking, because i'm up high on the stairs i can't hear what they're saying.

after they argue for a while it all goes dead quite, i could tell something was gonna happen, so i said
"well, we got some mates to meet anyways, so we'll just leave"
and a voice from the back calls out
"no one asked you mother****er!"
as a kind of gut reaction, i replied
"what?"
"you 'whatin' me ****?"
and i couldn't hear him all the way up the stairs, so of course i reply
"WHAT?!"
he then goes
"hey! hey! ignore that one! it's this **** up on the stairs"

The whole group just ignored him though, i found that kinda funny, he kept repeating "it's not him! it's the ****er on the stairs man!" and they wouldn't even flinch.

after a while the guy turns to dean and says
"kiss my shoe, and we'll be all sweet about this, alright? you kiss my shoe and i'll shake your hand next time we meet, alright?"

dean then replies
"i'm not trying to start anything, and i'm not gonna kiss your shoe, i'm just here hanging with mates"

the 'big boss' then smiled, shook deans hand and walked away, taking his group with him.

i'm still a little shocked, because there are so many times it could have made a turn for the worse, we're just lucky it went down the way it did.

have any of you guys had any possible fights with a tiny bit of funny?
Quote by iplayguitaralot
that might be the biggest waste of 3 minutes ever.

yep definitely was

It took you three minutes to read that?

Hooked on Phonics' number is 1-800-ABCDEFG
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by iplayguitaralot
that might be the biggest waste of 3 minutes ever.

yep definitely was

i second that shiz
i thought it was a kinda decent story
maybe?
sorta?

nah.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by itsxsteves
i thought it was a kinda decent story
maybe?
sorta?

nah.

yah, it was pretty lame.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
I thought it was cool.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by SuperswedeR
I read the comments first so I don't know if I should read it now

hah, bet you thought it was a bel-air aye?

i'm not really expecting anything great from this, me and my mates just keep discussing it, was wondering if any of you guys had anything to say about it or had any similar experiences? we don't really live anywhere dangerous so this is possibly the worse we've been in, and for that we're thankfull, but yeah, horrible to some is average to others, but it still doesn't mean that it's not horrible for some.
Quote by SuperswedeR
I read the comments first so I don't know if I should read it now
Basic idea is, TS and friends were tomfoolering around, a bunch of bogans thought they were trying to start "something", leader of said bogans told friend of TS to kiss his shoe - to which FoTS said "no" so bogan leader shook hands with FoTS and walked away.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Basic idea is, TS and friends were tomfoolering around, a bunch of bogans thought they were trying to start "something", leader of said bogans told friend of TS to kiss his shoe - to which FoTS said "no" so bogan leader shook hands with FoTS and walked away.

yeah that's basically it, i expected ashton kutcher to jump out and explain how we got 'punk'd' but nope, i can't tell if they were seriously gonna hurt us and decided not to because of some reason or they were just mucking about.
Quote by Scourge

yep thats it in a GODDAMN nutshell.
you wasted time just loading this piece o'**** of a thread and i'm still in it
Quote by sweet_requiem
hah, bet you thought it was a bel-air aye?

i'm not really expecting anything great from this, me and my mates just keep discussing it, was wondering if any of you guys had anything to say about it or had any similar experiences? we don't really live anywhere dangerous so this is possibly the worse we've been in, and for that we're thankfull, but yeah, horrible to some is average to others, but it still doesn't mean that it's not horrible for some.
lol well if you say it that way, talking about situations where it could turn out horrible but doesn't...

One time me and a mate were at the train station at night heading towards the city to see a footy match, and a bunch of shifty looking Lebanese dickheads were hanging around the station too. One of them started staring at me and starts up a convo. Apparently, me and him had gotten into some small fisticuffs in highschool. He's bringing it up, laughing about "good times". The whole time I was thinking "Oh shit man...", thinking this guy was going to ask me if I wanted to continue what we'd started that one day (apparently I got him around the head...)

Obviously, being in a relatively bad part of town, at night, with a group of wankers, particularly Lebanese ones (nothing on Lebanese people themselves, this area just has a fair amount of Lebanese knife-toting gangs) - I was quite nervous.

Fortunately, all this guy really seemed to want was to "catch up" on the "good times", being when we both punched each other in the faces...
hah, it seems wierd when reading it but if you were actually there you can understand it. also to the guy above you, the thread was clearly labelled mate.
some crack skank started swingin at me on the train once because i wouldnt give her bus money. in hindsight laughing in her face afterwards wasnt the best move for calming the situation, but the first thing i thought was 'my god, she punches like a girl!' and couldnt help it
to put it in perspective, i am 6'3'', and far from a small dude, she was 5'3, tops. hehe at least my friend got an eyefull of cleavage while she was giong at me
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
Last edited by el-gilberto at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by sweet_requiem
hah, it seems wierd when reading it but if you were actually there you can understand it. also to the guy above you, the thread was clearly labelled mate.
You talkin' to me? Huh? Wanna start somethin'!?
Quote by sweet_requiem

there wasn't anything funny bout it partner..maybe if i'd been there..
Quote by dethead666
there wasn't anything funny bout it partner..maybe if i'd been there..

so you don't find it funny? neither did i, i told some of my friends and they laughed so i just figured. if you hate this thread man, just leave, i'm not gonna go any more off-topic.

@ el-gilberto

that's where you've got the upper hand, a little crack***** swinging at a massive 6,3 bloke isn't something you're likely to come out worse off of, with us, dean is a big chubby guy, i've been told i look 12, and mick had just come from school so he had his school uniform on, not the most menacing looking bunch