My birthdays coming up soon and im gonna get a new guitar.

I got my jackson ke3 with seymour duncans and so is the x50 pro, i know it has a custom custom instead of my jb/jazz so will it be that different?

If not is it worth getting the x200 pro fe, its cheaper and has emg's which i've never tried.

Thanks in advance
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
i'd go with the x50 pro, but it's £300.

you can get the wi65pro for £239 from machinehead.co.uk

i haven't tried the new 200 series washburns, but as far as i'm aware, they don't have as nice a spec, and are made in indonesia instead of korea.

with a good amp, those different models of duncans should sound a bit different, but with your cube it might not sound all that different.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I dont really use the cube anymore just my randall
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
It's strange cause theres not any (as far as i know) sites that tell you the wood.
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3