so yeh, i was happily browsing the pit and, being the dumb **** i am, i accidentally knocked a half full glass of pepsi over and it spiled all over my 2 day old mac keyboard.

miraculously, the thing still works, i was sure the acid in the pepsi would have fried the insides. it'll probably kill it over the course of the next few hours, im hoping it doesnt though
Quote by insomniac_style
so yeh, i was happily browsing the pit and, being the dumb **** i am, i accidentally knocked a half full glass of pepsi over and it spiled all over my 2 day old mac keyboard.

miraculously, the thing still works, i was sure the acid in the pepsi would have fried the insides. it'll probably kill it over the course of the next few hours, im hoping it doesnt though

congragulations.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Awh. My mum spilled a cosmo over her keyboard once, admittedly not a mac but eh.
If you can, just get all the keys off and then wash them and the bare keyboard thing.
♥xx♥

Unplug it, let it dry. Happened to me once, but with real coke.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Just wait until it dries and becomes a sticky gunk that makes your keys stick. You may as well go buy a new keyboard today.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
You are a tool, unplug it now, drain it and let it dry for at least a day or it WILL fry.

Speaking from experience.
I wish people'd stop making a song and dance over all the monotonies in their life.

We honestly don't care.

If, however, you disagree with this post, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Lpi1lnu9Q
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
hey buddy don't want to be mean not trying to be mean here i hope you don't think i'm mean

BUT YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT
I spilled Milk over my laptop
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
ive done it before, just open up your keyboard take a rag and wipe off the circuit board, its more like a sleeve then a board

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Smokey Amp
I wish people'd stop making a song and dance over all the monotonies in their life.

We honestly don't care.

I agree.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You are a tool, unplug it now, drain it and let it dry for at least a day or it WILL fry.

Speaking from experience.

i am, im using my laptop at the moment, im not that retarded
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I sincerely doubt that pepsi will dissolve your keyboard. Vinegar is more acidic than pepsi and I spill it on my kitchen top all the time. No dissolving happening there.

The fact that it's a liquid may cause problems though.

yeah but your kitchen top doesn't have circuits and **** in it though
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Metal and plastics will be harder to dissolve than the sh*tty veneer on my kitchen top.

haha guess so..idk dumb mother****er shouldn't leave drinks near electronics
Quote by TJ1991
But was the glass full or half empty?

It's all empty now...
Quote by dethead666
haha guess so..idk dumb mother****er shouldn't leave drinks near electronics

are you trying to tell me you never ever leave a drink remotely close to your pc? i accidentally knocked over a glass, its not like a took a 2 litre bottle and emptied the entire contens over the keyboard
i few week ago i spilt 7up on my desk, and then it started dripping onto a plug socket nearby, i did not feel safe wiping it dry, plus now my desks all gunky.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
haha this is fine dollar wood the computer is sitting on if my mah saw any drink on it haha i don't want to think about it
Quote by Crazymike100
congragulations.

damn beat me to it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Err.. Open the lid so it forms a shape like ^ then rest is on the floor while turned off.. So the liquid can drip out.