Trivium has finally released a taste into there next album, Shogun, with a free 24 hour download of the song Kirisute Gomen.

For people who have heard the song, I want to know what your thoughts are on the song and the direction of Trivium.

For people who dont have the song, you can download it here:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/shogun.html
i think its much better than music from "the crusade" and heads back towards the style ascendancy was taking.
i really didnt like the crusade that much, but this album is already promising.
It's just Metallica with some screaming. Still not impressed.

Bring back Ember To Inferno.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
how about you post this in the trivium thread two ****ing threads down on the screen.

/closed.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jrl6yuXWtE

I put on youtube for those who don't want to download it

Quote by dancesisidance
It's just Metallica with some screaming. Still not impressed.

Bring back Ember To Inferno.

No it's not, its nothing like Metallica, your just using that lame excuse to justify you not liking it.

I have only listened to it once so far and it might grow on me but there was just something about it missing, but I'm sure after a few listens i will like it. It's a step in the right direction
Manchester United
mmm they return with more craptastic crap straight from james hetfield's ass

thank you trivium,
Gear
Ibanez RG421EXFM
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom
Martin 1970's D-28
thats total garbage...trivium leaves metallica in a **** hole...trivium are more tech in every aspect period...
Quote by xplorer312
thats total garbage...trivium leaves metallica in a **** hole...trivium are more tech in every aspect period...

Did you really just call Trivium technical?
PLEASE tell me I read that wrong.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
why dont you post this in the trivium thread? i do like the song
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.