I am selling my ESP LTD SC607 Stephen Carpenter signature seven string guitar. I bought this guitar new a few years back for $899. The ESP case was extra.

It has basically been sitting in the case under my bed ever since. I've played it a few times, but not a whole heck of a lot. The neck is a little too wide for my hands.

I had it up on Ebay, but the winner has decided not to contact me. SO he is now considered a deadbeat bidder.

The price is:

$550, buyer and I split shipping and PayPal costs.

No trades please.

Wherebouts do you live?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I'm sorry. I thought it might have said that in my profile. No biggie. OK, I live in Summerville, SC which is zip code 29483.
And how quickly would you be able to ship this out to NJ?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Thanks btw. Is there something with the gear ads forum that doesn't allow you to edit posts?
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Gmail is being a ho, so I'm PMing you back.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Actually wait. Don't bother replying as my parents have shot down the idea of buying stuff over the internet. It might be a good idea to post those details though for other people who are thinking of buying.

Sorry.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
id love to have that...ive been looking for a 7 string
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
what about partial trade and cash?....i have a fender strat +cash
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)