tell the pit the little things that bug you, I'll start:

when you have a big pile of laundry and you're carrying it to a room and something bumps you, throwing all the newly folded clothes all over the floor, forcing you to refold ALL of them.
im pretty sure ive seen a thread like this before, but i wont do a search bar joke, i will not, however, contribute
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Don't you hate it when you play a guitar on a chair with arms and it ruins your finish

(I don't do that anymore)
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
i searched but I wasn't too sure WHAT to search for.
complain if you will, that's all i started this for, to complain.
i hate it when you go upstairs to do or get something and then forget by the time your upstairs.

or when your playing a song reallly well and then JUST catch the low e and ruin it

i hate it when you in a pub/restaurant etc and you get a person who stands at the bar and then shouts at people at the other side of the bar asking them if they want coke or diet coke or suttin like that

ohhh and i hate it when people drop t's like waTer not wa'er
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by wizards?
^ I agree...

Don't you hate it when you find a great album that you don't have on a torrent, so you start downloading it, but nobody has it seeded? I hate that.

[Hypocrite]Then buy it you cheap bugger [/Hypocrite]

I agree though. More annoying when it gets to about 95% then refuses to go further.
inb4womendolaundry
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I thought of something that REALLY annoys me

People putting CDs or games down on/next to the box, but not in it.
I hate it when my best mates girlfriend bitches to me about him to me!
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
...I started making out with her, then started doing her from behind...

I said "You're a dirty girl aren't you Steve? ****ing on the first date?"

She shot forward and my dick flopped out and she said "Who the **** is Steve?"
Quote by GuitarHero0715
I hate it when people use my microwave and stop it before the timer ends and they dont clear the numbers.

THANK YOU!! I hate that....
I hate when my hair gets wet when I'm wearing dry clothes. It's ok when I'm swimming, but other then that I hate it.

I also hate people who change lanes without using their turn signal. I mean it's not like it is hard to do, you just move your hand a little. It just shows a blatant disrespect for the rules. (and yes, I have seen Shoot Em Up )
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Fleabag
[Hypocrite]Then buy it you cheap bugger [/Hypocrite]

I agree though. More annoying when it gets to about 95% then refuses to go further.

I don't have the money to buy things these days.
Quote by teensean
i searched but I wasn't too sure WHAT to search for.
complain if you will, that's all i started this for, to complain.

touche i suppose

well alright, i hate it when i walk around playing my guitar, and then whack it on a doorframe
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I hate it when I do the washing up and it makes my hands smell
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by LewisMasonx
inb4 "don't you hate it when people don't use the search bar"

Funnily enough, people telling TS's to use the search bar gets on my tits.

I hate it when you get ripped off on currency exchange.

I went to my bank, and saw their rate was 1.20 for GBP-EUR - I thought I could get better elsewhere seeing as the proper exchange rate is 1.27. I thought a travel shop would be the place to go - I went to the Thomson shop, got £100 worth of Euros (£101.78 to be exact), the woman counted it out and I'm sure she said/counted €125... I counted it when I got home and it was only €115.

Either the idiot cashier has ripped me off by €10, or the shop only gave me an exchange rate of 1.14 which is pretty damn tight... I'll probably go and burn the place to the ground later anyway.
Last edited by urbanfox at Jul 31, 2008,
i hate everything

nobody understands me

and the people in the store look at me funny when i buy womens skinny jeans
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by mosh_face

and the people in the store look at me funny when i buy womens skinny jeans

I can't imagine why (assuming your a dude of course)
^ that's cool i have friends that wear chick pants (they're dude's too). it's just a matter of your style.
Quote by wizards?
^ I agree...

Don't you hate it when you find a great album that you don't have on a torrent, so you start downloading it, but nobody has it seeded? I hate that.
Which is why I always check the seed/leech ratio before I download the torrent

What do I hate?

Everybody on the road.

People such as:

1. Those who tailgate
2. Those who leave their high-beams on, blinding me.
3. Those in 4WD's behind me at night, their headlights are higher up and thus blind me in the mirror.
4. Those new blue/white headlights. They blind me at lowbeam.
5. Those who have their foglights on when there is no fog.
6. Those who have their foglights on when there is no fog, and leave their highbeam on.
7. When I try to change lane, or merge out of a closing lane, and some wanker behind me speeds up to get ahead of me, especially when I'm already changing lane.
8. Those who overtake me on the left.
9. Those who don't use their indicators.
10. Those who don't use their indicators on roundabouts.
11. Those who rage at me for being too slow when I'm on the speed limit... even 5-10km/h over.
12. Those who cut me off.
13. Those who throw cigarettes out the window, especially when I'm right behind them.
14. Those with excessively loud doof-doof songs playing, especially with their windows open to show off their cool music, especially at night.
15. Those who creep up over the line at red lights, thinking they can go... getting nearly halfway into the intersection. Then when the light turns green they don't move.
16. Taxi drivers.
17. Asian Drivers.
18. Middle aged women drivers (especially those in very large vehicles)
19. Old drivers (especially males
20. Young blonde women in flashy cars
(#16-20 I have constantly found are the worst drivers I come across - they either have no consideration for other drivers, or just can't #@$%ing drive in the first place)
21. Everyone and everything.

Basically, I don't discriminate. I hate everyone on the road. Too many drivers are just so god damn inconsiderate and aggressive, or just don't know how to drive. It's people like them that make me hate having to drive - something which I'd normally like doing.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't you hate it when TS never posted more smexy pics of his step-sister who taught him how to masturbate?
Yeah, god damnit
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Yeah, god damnit

We should start an online petition and get all of UG to sign it demanding the release of more pics