BY Green day, cuz if it is the y isnt it ever mentioned in thesuggest me a song threads?
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Dude! Teenagers is by My Chemical Romance. Anyways it is an easy song. You just have to get used to the chord proggression.
Why don't you mention it instead of having a worthless thread about it?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Yeah, Teenagers isn't by Green Day.
And it's at an intermediate level.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
sorry i ment MCR lol, n becuz on the sugest me a song thread no1 answers till litke ages later
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Its probably not mentioned in the suggedt a song thread because people think that greenday sucks.
When I invent a device to slap people over the internet, I'm going to be a billionaire.
That's because the people who do respond (namely psycodelia and myself) have various musical tastes. If we don't listen to My Chemical Romance, we aren't going to suggest a song by them.

Edit: And solrac, it's not because I think they suck, it's just not my prefered type of music is all.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by cick13
When I invent a device to slap people over the internet, I'm going to be a billionaire.

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
take it to the Pit, guys.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
If you want different suggestions in that thread, then post there. We don't need a new thread to suggest one song.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out