So has anybody else listened to the new Trivium song "Kirisute Gomen" yet? Well its still no damn ascendancy... Matt just made his metallica voice sound a little more grungier, and they throw in a little bit of screaming. On a scale of 1-10, I give the song a 6. It has a good chorus and some cool music. But **** Matt heafy, hes disappointed us again. Just thought Id let my fellow UGers know... Whoever wants to bitch at me please do so I dont give a damn.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Trivium has a pretty big thread in the hardcore forum. Take it there.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
plus this is like the 3rd thread on this new song in this forum, considering its not allowed here thats pretty ridiculous.
EndOfNothing656 how do you not see the thread at the top of the page called :

"Thinking of posting about bands like Trivium, Killswitch Engage, A7X, etc: READ THIS!"
I used to be a big fan of them but i've been listening to much more better metal like decapitated and bloodbath so those guys look like pretty much pussies now lol. meh i give them a listen from time to time anyway and i guess they're meh ok. the new track's ok i guess.

btw do not post here about trivium. elite metalheads will slaughterrrr youuuuu

like me.

don't post stuff bout trivium in the metal forum :P
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Quote by guitartilldeath
I used to be a big fan of them but i've been listening to much more better metal like decapitated and bloodbath so those guys look like pretty much pussies now lol. meh i give them a listen from time to time anyway and i guess they're meh ok. the new track's ok i guess.

btw do not post here about trivium. elite metalheads will slaughterrrr youuuuu

like me.

don't post stuff bout trivium in the metal forum :P

I won't. Lol, I am seriously like the only regular on the metal forum who still enjoys some trivium (they were one of my first bands when I started listening to heavier music, and don't lecture me on listening to real metal, because I do).

But in all seriousness take it to the hardcore forum man, there is a huge ****ing thread, can't miss it, and *reported*
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.