Hey Guys I recently got my Yamaha RGX-A2 and im looking for a hard case. For those who know this guitar has a unique shape and I was wondering if any of you guys have this guitar and if so, which case have you got?
I thank you humbly for your help and im sorry if this is in the wrong section or anything.
If it's too much trouble buying one you could build one from scratch, sure I'm not helping much as for where to buy one, but using your hands for this would be cheaper but as much efficient.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
I did a quick search and only found a reference to someone using a gibson case. may want to contact GC or something. Maybe get a gig bag until you can get it sorted.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by cick13

¬¬ you must think im an idoit, i cannot find the right size obviously which i s why i was asking what everyone else uses who has this guitar.
If your going to mock me get off my topic

Quote by scott58
I did a quick search and only found a reference to someone using a gibson case. may want to contact GC or something. Maybe get a gig bag until you can get it sorted.

We dont get Guitar centres in englang
I have a gig bag just it un-tunes my guitar and doesnt offer enough protection, i want something which keeps it intune a bit more and protects it as its my baby
Ah sorry dude. Actually though the body style looks a bit like a Dean Hardtail. Take it to a shop and try it in a Dean case. or better still take it and try it in several cases. I looked around some more and still came up empty for your specific model. Looks like your going to have to mix and match.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
Ah sorry dude. Actually though the body style looks a bit like a Dean Hardtail. Take it to a shop and try it in a Dean case. or better still take it and try it in several cases. I looked around some more and still came up empty for your specific model. Looks like your going to have to mix and match.

Dang, i shall take it to my local PJ's (guitar mansion)
Cheers for the help, can i request i lock like in other forums?