Page 1 of 11
If the pit ruled the Earth...

What would Earth be like?

I have to say pretty screwed up
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Nasty and perverted.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
The world would be in an Apocaliptic state.... might be fun
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
It'd be horrible.

The pear would become the world's mascot, Goatse and tubgirl would appear on billboards and giant TV screens, when people die the new term for it would be "permabanned", newspapers would feature headlines such as: "Mom closes garage door on neighbor's cat, son doesn't know what to do"...

AND WHALES WOULD GROW TITS.
If The Pit ruled the Earth... I'd move to Mars.

EDIT: Because of what ^ that guy said.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
The world IS pretty screwed up
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Has anyone looked at the way our world leaders act?

I'd say it would be just about the same.
Quote by Craigo
The academic elite will rise and tyranny.

Then we shall debate until fury fills our blood and then civil war shall break. World War Civil War that is.

We should determine who becomes leader by a pentathalon of thumb war, rock paper scissors, tiddlywinks, cluedo and monopoly. All involve the skills necessary to rule The Pit World.
Quote by Johnny_truant
it would be like shredding 24/7 ,sex ,violence and drugs , it would be awesome !!!

How old are you?
im suprised to be the first one to say something about fapping.

it'd be a written rule that you must fap at least say err 5 times per day.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
We should determine who becomes leader by a pentathalon of thumb war, rock paper scissors, tiddlywinks, cluedo and monopoly. All involve the skills necessary to rule The Pit World.

Sounds good.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I fail to see the skills associated with tiddlywinks.

..Fun game, though!
Would we still be moderated by Carmel and Frenchy? They could be all that stands between survival and total destruction
So, world domination a no go?
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Every billlboard and sign would have Goatse and Tubgirl.

Beyblade's slogan "LET EM RIP" would be taken in a TOTALLY different matter...

And everytime someone dies, everyone at the funeral would yell 'LOL"

Also every school would have "fap class"
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
clothing optional
a guitar, required.
fapping would be in your physical, to be done by a hot nurse
It would be the greatest thing since creation....

DEFINITELY
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you fail to see the leadership skill invovled, you obviously aren't cut from the UG leader cloth

Shoot.

I thought I'd make at least a decent candidate. Ah wells, Kensai will probably just end up ruling anyway.
If a comedian says something funny, someone shouts out "SIGGED!"
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Two words: Civil War

especially the solo
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
white and sticky
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
There would'nt be police, there would be MODS!

And you can get arrested for bad grammar
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Quote by smb
Would we still be moderated by Carmel and Frenchy? They could be all that stands between survival and total destruction

Frenchy will kill the other admins and take over the world by sly betrayal and some old hidden tricks up his sleeve. He will then take over the world by a Scottish Empire which we shall rue and hate. He will then rename earth The Empire Previously Known Has Scotland. However, in his power mad state, he will try to take over the planet mxtabs.com, ask for our assistance and we shall leave him on his own. He will try to get us by force, and we will fight back.

However, on different quelling issues, because we cannot decide on motives and how we should be run, we shall be divided into factions. The punk forum shall rule by anarcho-syndicates, the metal will rule by the ubermensch, striking down those ignorant and those with a will to power, and so on and so forth.

Thus, we shall be divided into ourselves and war shall break. There will be no more countries, only, forums.

However, hope will come! As the forums will unite temperately to form a democratic Parliament. Through the revolution, we shall execute the usurper Emperor Frenchy The First,, annihilate The Empire Previously Known As Scotland, and the Calm Age shall occur.

EDITED to make more epic.

If anyone wants to continue, feel free.
Last edited by Craigo at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
im suprised to be the first one to say something about fapping.

it'd be a written rule that you must fap at least say err 5 times per day.

Yeah, and it'd be perfectly accepted in public.

Public secks would be accepted as well. Oh, and Guitar Center would actually have HELPFUL EMPLOYEES!
It would be really calm.

Half of us would be inside listening to music, playing guitar and above all else, on the computer.

The other half would be at gigs.

And the third half, would be masturbating in interesting locations.

...that's right, THIRD half.
Quote by Craigo
Frenchy will kill the other admins and take over the world by sly betrayal and some old hidden tricks up his sleeve. However, he will try to take over the planet mxtabs.com, ask for our assistance and we shall leave him on his own. He will try to get us by force, and we will fight back.

However, on different quelling issues, because we cannot decide on motives and how we should be run, we shall be divided into factions. The punk forum shall rule by anarcho-syndicates, the metal will rule by the ubermensch, striking down those ignorant and those with a will to power, and so on and so forth.

Thus, we shall be divided into ourselves and war shall break. There will be no more countries, only, forums.

I have nothing else to say but "That was COOL!"
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
Naked asian women would be EVERYWHERE!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Naked asian women would be EVERYWHERE!

Hell, if the pit ruled the earth, I don't think women would be allowed to wear clothes. (Unless they were over a specific weight or ruled too ugly.)
I think we are missing the real threat to society, what if /b/ ruled the world?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh