Hello, right now I have a roland cube 30 which I dont mind but Im looking to upgrade. I play a lot of metallica (and justice for all, blackened, MoP, and even enter sandman I like to play a lot). Other bands I like include RATM, breaking benjamin, billy talent, sum 41, etc... but I usually just play metallica at the moment.

My guitar is schecter avenger with emgs 81/85. I'm not looking for a super loud amp, just one that will give me a nice metal tone.

Ohh and Im looking to spend around $600-800
Last edited by HBKracker at Jul 31, 2008,
I honeslty would just stick witht he roland cube. But a Peavey XXX combo would do good if you need a good tube amp.
seriously, your best bet it to buy an avatar 2x12 and a vintage head like an old laney, carvin, sovtek, or something like that, and these all go for under 500. you'll be way more happy with it down the line. so much more versatile and incredibly better tone.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.