dont say that this is for the gaming thread, because it isnt. it isnt about a particular game.

anyhow, UK UGers needed here... i no that GAME sell microsoft points but how much at a time? like 800? 1600? and how much do they cost?

and i was wondering if gamestation sell microsoft points?

i would be thankful to anyone who helps me out.

_InsanitY_
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
You can buy them on Xbox live with your debit/credit card if I remember. Can't remember how much they are for a bunch of them, but they're not directly related to the price you pay if you get me.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
800 points is 10 euros here...I have never bought any points though...hope that helped a little...you'll probably get a small discount the more you buy at once...kinda like with the live membership
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Well in the US, we can get them at Gamestop for 1600 for $20. So I guess its about 10 pounds for you, right.

But just get the phone number for the place and call and ask.
500 ms points are $6.25...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
In US it's normally $20 for a 1600 point card and $10 for 800 points.

Hope that helps.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
1600 for 20$ and 4000 for 50$.

this should still go in the gaming thread...
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by HuckIt
800 points is 10 euros here...I have never bought any points though...hope that helped a little...you'll probably get a small discount the more you buy at once...kinda like with the live membership

You're right.

They sell them over the marketplace too, if you have a credit card. That's easier/cheaper.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Since it's all US guys replying with prices in dollars, I'll conribute. I think it's something like 2100/2400 points for like £17.99 or something. It works out @ 800 points = £5 anyway. You're cheaper buying direct through live marketplace.
some people sell cards on ebay/ craigslist at a discounted price, but no guarantee they will work!
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
some people sell cards on ebay/ craigslist at a discounted price, but no guarantee they will work!

Yeah, I really wouldn't recommend it. There's also a chance they're stolen, in which case they won't work.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?