ok...so today was just another ordinary school day....some fights being planned and what not......when I come out of school theres some black dude on some guy´s face....so they walk down to a nearby square and bring up a great fight....the black guy got messed up and the other guy (whos my friend) got nothing....so they´re fighting and a cop´s car shows up with two bobbys in it....they ran over a chicks foot and started chasing the black guy because the other guy just handed himself in....they took him in but he´ll probably be out by night coz he´s 17 (he´s in 9th grade with me) and they also took his brother for throwing a rock at a cop´s face (cool, i know)....but they didnt even chase the black guy, they just let him go (SOBs)

so...to sum up the day:

* great fight
* friend imprisoned for the day
* friend´s brother imprisoned for the day (he´s 13)
* a chicks foot got squashed (barely anyone noticed)
* black guy got messed up( not that I´ve got anything on black guys...I´m half black myself)
* cops getting between angry, fighting teens
* cop got a nasty, bleeding face coz of the rock

so....anyone got any similar stories??
I got off work early for this?

I'm disappointed in you.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Ahhh! To be young and foolish again. Miss the glory days of youth and stupidity.
Last edited by TwistedLogic at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by MAMADERA2000

so....anyone got any similar stories??

Yep...

today was just another ordinary school day....some fights being planned and what not......when I come out of school theres some black dude on some guy´s face....so they walk down to a nearby square and bring up a great fight....the black guy got messed up and the other guy (whos my friend) got nothing....so they´re fighting and a cop´s car shows up with two bobbys in it....they ran over a chicks foot and started chasing the black guy because the other guy just handed himself in....they took him in but he´ll probably be out by night coz he´s 17 (he´s in 9th grade with me) and they also took his brother for throwing a rock at a cop´s face (cool, i know)....but they didnt even chase the black guy, they just let him go (SOBs)

Quite eventful though, to be honest..
pics?
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029
pics?

or it didn't happen
Sorry for my crappy english, im from Denmark
Wait........................

A black person lost a fight?

Edit - Yeah this is definately BS.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by MAMADERA2000
ok...so today was just another ordinary school day....some fights being planned and what not......when I come out of school theres some black dude on some guy´s face....so they walk down to a nearby square and bring up a great fight....the black guy got messed up and the other guy (whos my friend) got nothing....so they´re fighting and a cop´s car shows up with two bobbys in it....they ran over a chicks foot and started chasing the black guy because the other guy just handed himself in....they took him in but he´ll probably be out by night coz he´s 17 (he´s in 9th grade with me) and they also took his brother for throwing a rock at a cop´s face (cool, i know)....but they didnt even chase the black guy, they just let him go (SOBs)

Orly? This story is complete BS, and by the very slim chance that it is true: Ts; you, and all of the people involved in this story, excluding the cops, are complete tools and/or douchebags.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by opc100
Anyone called bs yet?

dude, am I asking you to believe what I just told you??

I don´t really give a sh*t about posts/ppl like this...

If you´re not interested in supporting this thread then GTFO... it´s that f*cking easy.
Last edited by MAMADERA2000 at Jul 31, 2008,
*reported*
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."