I'm 14 with little job experience and i was thinking about applying for some type of job. I am not sure what kind i can do, and i was wondering what i should do or what i can do. i live in framingham, massachusettes.

can i work at dunkin donuts, best buy, market basket, etc.?
www.myspace.com/veronicasanatomy

^my bandith.
Dunkin Donuts, probably.
Best Buy, I'd say not (I'd also suggest never working for those idiots)
I'd say try fast food, but I'd never wish that kind of hell on anyone.
Find out about your state's child labor laws. In NY you can work at 16 and 17 with special working papers you get through your school, and you need several people to sign off on them. Just go to your school's office and ask about getting your working papers and how old you have to be. That would be required to work at a real place like a Dunkin Dounuts or a Best Buy like you said.
6th member of "its not rape, its surprise sex" club
Most places probably won't hire you, simply because you aren't 16. I doubt any grocery store or electronics place will. Maybe fast food or a resturant
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
you can't work at any place that sells things to people over the age of 18(liquor stores, Blockbuster, Gamestop, Best Buy, ext).

do you already have a work permit? Because 14 is pretty young, most people get jobs at like 16 around where i live.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
as for what there is for making money at age 14...mow some lawns, trim some hedges, that's about it.
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
If you dont NEED to work then dont, and enjoy your free time. It will diminish as you get older! Plus its highly unlikely you will get any type of formal employment. Stick with mowing lawns ect
You might be just wasting your time I applied to 5 jobs before the age of 16 and one after my birthday. Guess which one I got.
Quote by electricsnake
you can't work at any place that sells things to people over the age of 18(liquor stores, Blockbuster, Gamestop, Best Buy, ext).

do you already have a work permit? Because 14 is pretty young, most people get jobs at like 16 around where i live.

It's only 17 at gamestop.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by AnoKid09
It's only 17 at gamestop.

oh yeah i forgot Mature games are only 17+, Blockbuster might be the same then.
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Quote by System4321
paper round

hey paper boy..Want a popsicle?
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Yea in california you need to be 16 for a job. Its hard getting one but I would start at fast food first before going anywhere else.
www.chacha.com
Get a job searching the web for people.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The Wilmington and Reading Market Basksets hire at 14, so Im sure anyone near you would. Most supermarkets hire young, however a place like Best Buy probably wont hire until youre around 16.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.