anyone see Criss Angel last night? he had to get out of handcuff and unlock 4 padlocks before the building imploded and he didnt make it and he lived. It scared the **** outta me.
You know how the cameras stopped working when the time ran out? That's when he went out a tunnel next to the door to the outside to a safety zone, they covered him in flour. Then he waits a little after the dust clears and he pops out from the back all dusty but no physical injuries... Either that or he sold his soul to the devil.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
criss angel is the biggest douchebag ever. his tricks are all lame
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
i hate how people believe those tricks. dude, is not real. i mean when you have cameras you can do whatever you want.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
there was a moderately large thread on this yesterday...no need to start a new one about the topic
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You are an idiot, TS.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
mad tv did a good skit parody of him, he's a douchebag for sure.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by roosoh13
You know how the cameras stopped working when the time ran out? That's when he went out a tunnel next to the door to the outside to a safety zone, they covered him in flour. Then he waits a little after the dust clears and he pops out from the back all dusty but no physical injuries... Either that or he sold his soul to the devil.

yeah something like that..the whole helicopter thing was just a distraction, when they found him he was like 25 feet away from the building....he still the man though- easily the best at what he does
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
He used goth magic. You lesser mortals wouldn't understand.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Criss Angel can never die!!!!!!
Is there a video on youtube of this stunt? I've heard of it but not seen it, MTV just seems to show old episodes.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by Nizzi
Criss Angel can never die!!!!!!
Is there a video on youtube of this stunt? I've heard of it but not seen it, MTV just seems to show old episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-1PkdQj4s
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by Guitarlord44
Ug's Idiot

Sounds about right.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by electricsnake

Oi! Nice try That was mildly amusing.
Whether Criss Angel is a fake or not, he is definately very good looking
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
People just want to believe that he has a power when really you have to be there when he does the trick. Let me put it this way have anyone ever seen chris angel other then on T.V? His magic looks good on the screen but I would really believe it when i'm witnessing it in person
I dont know what you're talking about but now I've got that goddamn song playing in my head.

MINDFREAK! MINDFREAK!!
Quote by garden of grey
Probably because his stunts are as real as those of a gypsy.

With the obvious difference being that gypsies are neat
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
that was like an hour away from my house
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
one of my friends have seen him live and they said most of the **** he does is real, but the big tricks like that are fake, when you see him live you can totally tell when its fake soo ya. im sure that stunt was fake but not all of it is. i like chris angel myself, i mean even if some of the **** he doesn is fake, it still takes a great deal of talent to do it. plus hes made an easy life outta that sutff, he gets a**** ton of money for doing fun little stunts. plus hes a smexy beast
Listen to the silence
as the night begins to creep
trapt in confusion
with words we cannot speak...
You do know that's fake right?

Criss Angel is also known as Camera's Angel, leading people to illusions when they're just..
cam!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
I hate his fans.. live fans.. that are there.. pretending to be amazed.. horrible actors.. they should suffer death.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
There was a thread on this last night, pointless to have a new one.
Unless there is an audience, they do BS with the cameras and none of it is true.
Just like when David Copperfield made the liberty statue disapear? Hell no. Just camera tricks.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by CowboyUp

why do people say it fake
if it was fake everyone would be a magician and there are people that have powers
criss angel have powers and he knows how to use his power

Seriously, Criss Angel is an utter tool. I'm glad we don't get that kind of crap on tv in the UK.

EDIT: Might as well point out now that we do get plenty of other kinds of crap.
Quote by rabidguitarist
He used goth magic. You lesser mortals wouldn't understand.

If goth magic is video editing then yes.
Quote by Speed Emblem
I love how he just watches the other half of the body crawl away instead of doing anything about it.

LOL I know everyone is freaking out and he's just like : |

Pretty funny clip, obviously one of his more fake tricks.
We're only strays.
I wish he would man up to his reputation and ACTUALLY do something that could kill him.

And I hope if that day ever comes, it backfires.
Quote by Guitarlord44
anyone see Criss Angel last night? he had to get out of handcuff and unlock 4 padlocks before the building imploded and he didnt make it and he lived. It scared the **** outta me.

i saw one, he was trapped in a casket going for the wood chipper, and he didnt make it out, then all of a sudden this red pulp came out of the end, then criss came out of the cab of a truck or something
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
ye but its all fake because when he was trapped in oasis he appeared on top of the same car he arrived there in